Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Google translate to the ready...

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20171109-103211.png

Being familiar with about a third of those, I would say that they are by no means identical as is implied by the pictures. There are many variations in sweetness, doughiness, crustiness, yeastiness and many other sorts of ness. There are other varieties too, such as oven cakes and milk cakes for example.

A. R. Tisan-Bread

Talkin' out of his rear end then...

We have Superfast Broadband and are one of the fastest growing IT hubs in the country. We host an internationally recognised Agile conference each year, one of the best in the world.

And we have pasties and clotted cream !

And Kelly's Ice Cream.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Talkin' out of his rear end then...

We have Superfast Broadband and are one of the fastest growing IT hubs in the country. We host an internationally recognised Agile conference each year, one of the best in the world.

And we have pasties and clotted cream !

Two words:

St Just

We went to Devon and Cornwall with the caravan last year - Devon was lovely - We even came across this interesting visitor by chance

post-10395-0-26387300-1510227531_thumb.jpg

Travelling on to Cornwall we ere amazed to discover  that this is the only English county where you can visit for free, but they charge you to leave!

post-10395-0-34493900-1510227649.jpg

• Like 3

He's still at it.

I hope I'm never standing by a large puddle in the turnpike when his carriage passes.

I have a string vest which has been on the washing for two weeks and is still dripping !

Where do you suggest i take it to dry out ?

A.Yokel

• RMweb Gold

We went to Devon and Cornwall with the caravan last year - Devon was lovely - We even came across this interesting visitor by chance

attachicon.gifIMG_0025.jpg

Travelling on to Cornwall we ere amazed to discover  that this is the only English county where you can visit for free, but they charge you to leave!

attachicon.gif1856249_3efac392.jpg

I think you'll find the toll gate is on the Devon side of the bridge - it's free to leave Cornwall, but you pay to get in to Devon.

• Like 1

I think you'll find the toll gate is on the Devon side of the bridge - it's free to leave Cornwall, but you pay to get in to Devon.

AH a touch of hair splitting there...

But as the border is on the Devon side of the toll booth surely that is an exit tax from Cornwall?

Certainly they also demand money with menaces at St. Mawgan when you take a civvy flight  or they won't let you on the plane - costs nothing to arrive though

S.E. Mantix

• RMweb Gold

There is no airport fee at St Mawgan anymore, not for a couple of years.

And once you've left the Cornish side, if you choose to carry on to Devon, then there is a toll.

You could always turn left or right...

Edited by Stubby47
  • Like 1

Then again you can play at Poldark, and leave by the back roads, via Bodmin, and get an inspirational fix as you pass!

• RMweb Premium

There is no airport fee at St Mawgan anymore, not for a couple of years.

And once you've left the Cornish side, if you choose to carry on to Devon, then there is a toll.

You could always turn left or right...

What about St Just International (where my mate had her first [& last] flying lesson) ?

post-1328-0-27344000-1510234520_thumb.jpg

OK, Lands End then...

Edit: She survived, I think it was more the instructor that needed hospitalisation... at St Lawrence in Bodmin ;) 

Edited by Tim Dubya

• RMweb Gold

Now hear this, there are no tarts in Bakewell, just a load of pies.

My dear Duck, you know not of what you speak, there are, in fact, a number of tarts in Bakewell, for very reasonable prices, but the sweet almond and jam confectionery is a pudding.

Al.

• RMweb Gold

attachicon.gifIMG_0025.jpg

attachicon.gif1856249_3efac392.jpg

Isn't the toll for the upkeep of the road bridge. Worth it just to see Brunel's masterpiece.