SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

For me in the airforce various ones were used on apprentices. Such as being sent to the med centre for lengths of fallopian tube, stores for sky hooks,  glass hammers, spirit level bubbles etc. But the best one was sending them to the photographic section to get their ID 10 T. They would be sent there with their gas masks and told to put it on for a picture as they need an id card with this pic on so that they can be recognised when wearing the gas mask. They would have the picture taken whilst holding the ID 10 T plaque like the criminal mugshots. Of course ID 10 is just IDIOT!!!

• RMweb Premium

For me in the airforce various ones were used on apprentices. Such as being sent to the med centre for lengths of fallopian tube, stores for sky hooks,  glass hammers, spirit level bubbles etc. But the best one was sending them to the photographic section to get their ID 10 T. They would be sent there with their gas masks and told to put it on for a picture as they need an id card with this pic on so that they can be recognised when wearing the gas mask. They would have the picture taken whilst holding the ID 10 T plaque like the criminal mugshots. Of course ID 10 is just IDIOT!!!

I know this thread is bizarre, however where the **** does this come from? I can see the funny side of it and no problems, but it must be in the wrong place...............mustn't it?

Phil

• RMweb Premium

I'm getting tired of this conversation.  :lazy:

Which Conversation; there are so many?

Did you enjoy the Expo thingy? Were there are sensible layouts there that were based on the LSWR main Line in 1960?

Philth.

Edited by Mallard60022

I know this thread is bizarre, however where the **** does this come from? I can see the funny side of it and no problems, but it must be in the wrong place...............mustn't it?

Phil

There was a girl from Bude,

Who went for a swim in the lake,

A man in a punt stuck a pole in her ear,

And said you can't swim in here it's private !

So..... Where else do we put bizarre stuff ?

Yours

Mr. C. Onfused

• RMweb Gold

I'm getting tired of this conversation.  :lazy:

Which Conversation; there are so many?

I think the 'tired' was the link word, following on the from the free radials...

• RMweb Premium

warning, or order ?

It was on a hand written sign left by the decorators at my secondary school back in the day, it was funny at the time... (in a school / bad spelling kind of way)

Anyway I'm tyred of this conversation...

Edited by Tim Dubya
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

It was on a hand written sign left by the decorators at my secondary school back in the day, it was funny at the time... (in a school / bad spelling kind of way)

Anyway I'm tyred of this conversation...

I'm actually feeling quite pumped up.

• RMweb Premium

Pah! I'm under pressure now so please tread carefully. You know how easily I get unbalanced and sidetracked.

My Radial is run in and just waiting for me to actually join up the trickery (OK so it needs a chip fitted by a professional...........)

Now running in a Standard 4 (4.6.0.); nice BR Green one with double chimney.

P

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together."

I am

He as

You are

He as

You are

Me and we

I though this was a badly conjugated verb, then realised it's a Beatles / John Lennon quote...

• RMweb Premium

"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together."

I am

He as

You are

He as

You are

Me and we

I though this was a badly conjugated verb, then realised it's a Beatles / John Lennon quote...

Something to do with an SR bogie ballast hopper if I'm not mistaken.

• RMweb Premium

Something to do with an SR bogie ballast hopper if I'm not mistaken.

Yup and I now have my replacement bogie fittings to use on the second one I've actually started. More solvent to sniff.

P

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

Pah! I'm under pressure now so please tread carefully. You know how easily I get unbalanced and sidetracked.

My Radial is run in and just waiting for me to actually join up the trickery (OK so it needs a chip fitted by a professional...........)

Now running in a Standard 4 (4.6.0.); nice BR Green one with double chimney.

P

Eh up lads,

The duck man is talking trains (I think) :scratchhead: :scratchhead: