SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

I bought my first Oxford Rail RTR item today. I was an open wagon in BR grey.

PMP of this occasional parish (Albion Yard to u and me) will show you how to 'modify' one of those. It includes use of a soldering iron so prepare your PPE and complete the app RI.

M. Eltedseveralalready.

• RMweb Premium

I must not look at the latest range of Hornby Bulleids and suitable coaches. Repeat until convinced.............

603 Squadron........ummmmmmmm. Trevone...... ummmmmmmmmm.

However, Cattle Wagons could be permitted.......ummmmmmmmm!

Oh ar$e.

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 3

• RMweb Premium

I must not look at the latest range of Hornby Bulleids and suitable coaches. Repeat until convinced.............

Oh ar$e.

Phil, just follow my example. Tell yourself firmly that you don't need any more Bulleids, and that in fact you already have too many. Repeat that three times, then have a sit down, wait half an hour, and place the order.

• RMweb Gold

Oh ar$e.

OK Duckypoo's how much have you spent and how much is on pre-order we all know resistance is futile when comes to you refraining from purchasing the lastest meat tin thingy.

T.A.K.E'Dpiss

• RMweb Premium

OK Duckypoo's how much have you spent and how much is on pre-order we all know resistance is futile when comes to you refraining from purchasing the lastest meat tin thingy.

T.A.K.E'Dpiss

Resistance is so far holding out. However, I might get rid of some 'early' production, non DCC ready Pacifics and then have a serious look at one of the new ones.

As for cattle wagons, I have yet to decide if I really need some (notice there is no quantity mentioned) and fortunately my braincell hurts so it will take a long time.

Quackers.

Edited by Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Phil, just follow my example. Tell yourself firmly that you don't need any more Bulleids, and that in fact you already have too many. Repeat that three times, then have a sit down, wait half an hour, and place the order.

Gilbert, why do you need any Bulleids?

• Like 2