If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×

SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Whither, wherefore and why?

Is that anywhere near the withered arm?

Given hat currently in use I'll say Dosvedanya as I collect it along with suitable coat and scarf

• RMweb Premium

He's into selfies when we go away in the campervan.  Anywhere famous, he's there.  Donkhenge was his big moment, surrounded by Japanese tourists.....oh and Jodrell Donk was a big day too.

An amfibbyhouse campervan you have there then old bean? Have you passed the Needles as well? If so there is ointment for the resulting damage.

Ar4E

Edited by Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Shameless recommendation.........

I have just received from Ian Wilson at Pacific Models, a superb set of 4mm Carriage Destination Boards that he very kindly 'reduced' for me from his existing 7mm Pack.  He also turned this job around within a week of first contact by email.

It consists of:

Surbiton Okehampton Car Carrier Train (39 boards, yellow font on salmon board); (OK this is a niche train but the GUVs may have wandered with the boards still attached?)

Newspaper Traffic (42 boards); Waterloo Plymouth (9 boards); Waterloo Bude and Waterloo Padstow (both 6 boards) : all yellow font on SR green board. 

Phil

• Like 5

• RMweb Gold

Shameless recommendation.........

I have just received from Ian Wilson at Pacific Models, a superb set of 4mm Carriage Destination Boards that he very kindly 'reduced' for me from his existing 7mm Pack.  He also turned this job around within a week of first contact by email.

It consists of:

Surbiton Okehampton Car Carrier Train (39 boards, yellow font on salmon board); (OK this is a niche train but the GUVs may have wandered with the boards still attached?)

Newspaper Traffic (42 boards); Waterloo Plymouth (9 boards); Waterloo Bude and Waterloo Padstow (both 6 boards) : all yellow font on SR green board. 

Phil

WOW matey a real name dropper aren't you.  :scenic:

I.K.Nowhalland-Sundry

Edited by 81C

• RMweb Premium

I would like to live in Blubberhouses but there are not many ponds.

Philth

I'm always walking around worrying that one day I will have a duck land on me. Why I can hear you all say, well not all of you but that bloke at the back is a bit quizzical (or is it wind). Well I shall explain, it has to do with my name, the history of my name goes back to when William Duke of Normandy invaded Saxon England. He brought with him someone called Morti Mer, both Mortimore and Mortimer come from this bloke from Normandy's name. Morti Mer in old french meant dead water/sea or a pond. Now can you see why I walk around with the fear of having Phil land on me one day, he could think I am  pond. :O :o :O

• RMweb Gold

Morti Mer in old french meant dead water/sea or a pond

How very interesting.

In old Lancastrian, it means 'the next train does not call at Horrocksford'.

I'm currently trying to find what the translation into Old Double Dutch comes out as.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

How very interesting.

In old Lancastrian, it means 'the next train does not call at Horrocksford'.

I'm currently trying to find what the translation into Old Double Dutch comes out as.

In double dutch Mor means No so Mortimor means, quite literally

No Tim, No!