SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

If you saw my GP you would be very pleased.....

Sheesa Luvverly

Mine is also my MHK (like an MP).  But not a luvverly at all....he's a blurke!  Multi talented and a really good man as it happens - about the only person in Tynwald who is!

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Its heard a bit in this home also on occasion.  Polgooth; now there's a good word! :rolleyes:

Brian. 

Used to frequent the Polgooth Inn when staying in Snozzel years ago. 

post-1328-0-42321200-1522268376_thumb.jpg

(when it was a nice quiet country pub you could get peacefully destroyed in if the mood so took you). 

G. Rumpy

Edited by Tim Dubya
  • Like 8

If you saw my GP you would be very pleased.....

Sheesa Luvverly

I've got one of those as well  -  it's almost worth being ill to have the chance of going to see her!

On a professional level, though, I never understand how she can sit holding my hand and then expect my pulse & blood pressure to be "normal"  .  .  .  .

W.O. Tatotty

That put me in mind of the old Ludo/Llandudno joke which unfortunately would be impossible to relate here.

I know that one and yes, you're probably right, this isn't the place for it!  Still makes me smile, though!

With reference to my GP (see previous post) I think it's definitely Llandudno  .  .  .  .

• RMweb Gold

Wot u on about dear boy?

P

I think that he was initially concerned that your most educational layout thread was languishing on the third page from the beginning but then realised that he had something that might bring you some convenience and/or utility and is in the process of giving you and undertaking to dispatch said item to your good self with all available aplomb.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

No one wished to confirm or deny that they may or may not have understood (or not understood) the full meaning or none of the meaning of Robin's plans to build or not build an 'O' gauge layout or no 'O' gauge layout that may or may not have been called something vaguely (or precisely) Cornish (or not Cornish) in name.

• Like 1

No one wished to confirm or deny that they may or may not have understood (or not understood) the full meaning or none of the meaning of Robin's plans to build or not build an 'O' gauge layout or no 'O' gauge layout that may or may not have been called something vaguely (or precisely) Cornish (or not Cornish) in name.

Glad you've cleared that up for us...  :scratchhead:

• RMweb Gold

Apologies about April 1st. I was otherwise engaged and indisposed but not at the same time. Today it has been bliddy snowing; WTF is that all about?

We had torrential rain yesterday afternoon, evening and, I suspect, most of the night.

Edited by Captain Kernow

• RMweb Premium

We had a drop of snow during the night but gone by first light.

I can't decide what I want for my tea/dinner.

I must confess to watching almost all of
"Carry On at Your Convenience"
earlier this afternoon.

Edited by Tim Dubya
  • Like 1