SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Those who have bothered to read my previous comments on black engines of any pedigree will know that I am not a fan of black engines.  The latest two featured may be the apples of their owners eyes but the problem is one can't see them very well because of the blackness.  Modellers of US engines because most of them are black suffer the same problem and a lot of the time, a tiny amount of white is mixed in which makes it a sort of off black, where details may be more easily seen.

I might cover them both in crud...

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Those who have bothered to read my previous comments on black engines of any pedigree will know that I am not a fan of black engines.  The latest two featured may be the apples of their owners eyes but the problem is one can't see them very well because of the blackness.  Modellers of US engines because most of them are black suffer the same problem and a lot of the time, a tiny amount of white is mixed in which makes it a sort of off black, where details may be more easily seen.

Er, so that's dark grey, then?

'Volvo Dark Grey is the new Black', but I'm troubled by how the internal dynamic of the biomorphic forms verges on codifying the accessibility of the work.

Darling.

Codifying accessibility by internal dynamic is soooo 2017. 

It's all done in the cloud now.

(No, I've no idea either).

But our 500-page odyssey is beginning to show signs of a spiffing layout emerging from the [*]

*fill in as appropriate

Edited by eastwestdivide

• RMweb Premium

I think volvo is Latin for ‘I roll’.

Not to be confused with ######.

Edit: Well, I’m surprised. I thought that was a perfectly acceptable gynaecological term. It wouldn’t have been censored on Woman’s Hour.

Edited by Bishop of Welchester

• RMweb Gold

https://youtu.be/wj84tfS7ag4

'Volvo Dark Grey is the new Black', but I'm troubled by how the internal dynamic of the biomorphic forms verges on codifying the accessibility of the work.

Darling.

50 Shades of Volvo doesn’t sound quite correct....

• RMweb Gold

A serious question. If I decide to start some N gauge (2mmFSFFS) will it look far away?

B.I. Nocular

Yes, unless you are very close.

Yes, irrespective of how close you are...

• RMweb Gold

A serious question. If I decide to start some N gauge (2mmFSFFS) will it look far away?

B.I. Nocular

Mange Tout, mon Canard.

Try putting some 00 track on the floor with a re built Bulleid and a couple of Maunsells on it.

Get a step ladder, climb to the top and look down.......

That should give you your answer.

Percy Spective.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Mange Tout, mon Canard.

Try putting some 00 track on the floor with a re built Bulleid and a couple of Maunsells on it.

Get a step ladder, climb to the top and look down.......

That should give you your answer.

Percy Spective.

Try putting some 00 track on the garden / driveway with a re built Bulleid and a couple of Maunsells on it.

Climb on the house roof, and look down...