SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

Wadebridge works nicely, but I have already lost a ladder off the tender; just vanished as I was looking at it! Weird.

Pics later but it won't have the correct discs.

Ar$£

Shame about the Steps Phil, Peter's Spares may be able to help, (no relation) I'm looking forward to seeing the pics on SOS, but in the meantime, here are some of mine on Kings Moreton before she left Swad Towers.

post-9335-0-11560000-1522177758_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-00164700-1522177794_thumb.jpg

Complete with steps.

post-9335-0-42068900-1522177855_thumb.jpg

ENJOY

• Like 9

• RMweb Gold

I do still work, but not in Wadebridge. There, I worked for a small firm making 35-40ft boats for the charter fishing industry.

I now work as an eLearning Course Content Developer.

• RMweb Premium

The area is still the same size, it just has far fewer trains, more houses and more bikes. Would be a bit dull as a trainset.

Oh, and a Coop.

Are there Chickens, C0ckerels or both in that area then?

I shall be returning to The Junction later to search for the damn ladder. In the meantime, I'm sure I've read somewhere that there are some etches for these from some supplier (different styles). Anyone happen to know where they meay be found apart from the actual Hornby ones at Peter's Spares (possibly)? Thanks.  

Clucka Doodledoo

Are there Chickens, C0ckerels or both in that area then?

I shall be returning to The Junction later to search for the damn ladder. In the meantime, I'm sure I've read somewhere that there are some etches for these from some supplier (different styles). Anyone happen to know where they meay be found apart from the actual Hornby ones at Peter's Spares (possibly)? Thanks.  

Clucka Doodledoo

YEY !

Wot about Scr@wloose or Bee un' Que they got climbee stuff ?

N. Naulty

• RMweb Premium

The Junction search has not revealed the lost ladder. Pah! I shall spend some time looking at Hornby spares and seeking further advice from those that know, before lauching into getting metal parts that do look a bit 'chunky'.

Wadebridge has been 'failed' for the time being whilst the front lamps are rearranged and suitable Discs attached, the remaining Tender ladder refixed and a front step reattached. Andy has supplied me with the 'Sound List' and so I can play with that soon.

I had a lovely P today as well. Smooth, very quiet and it ran for an impressive time. Its blackness didn't cause me concern. Sadly it was too substantial to be retained on a Well Wagon.

Further work, with bits of very technical material (cardboard and white glue), progressed the foundation for the Refuge Siding up The Incline. I now need to choose my reference picture to assess the Topographical requirements. 

In further news I impressed myself by actually repairing the screaming bearings in my little, battery powered 'Mini Vac'. Result.

Finally, my BRM arrived and I have been salivating at the sight of both Treneglos and Albion Yard. The former I saw only once and the latter I have had the privilege to help operate (well, I actually wasn't any good with the 3 Links but hey ho). 

Ar$£

• Like 6