SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

It isn't raining here, yet! 

I've been 'indisposed' again; some mystery thing struck me down yet again yesterday. Can I really be allergic to Horseradish Sauce?

Anyway, after a quick trip to 36A this morning to deliver some stuff, I am returning home to see if the tried and tested chicken wire and plaster bandage etc. will be the way forward for my first bit of scenic work. Inspiration provided by Shap 1967 and the CCEs embarrassingly rapid work some time back. Thanks G.

P

• RMweb Premium

33C mid morning, and badly sunburnt on the hooter.

And the smell today is just rancid.     Crude oil, burning tyres, dust, and excrement...........

Have a nice cool clean air day...............

• RMweb Gold

It isn't raining here, yet! 

I've been 'indisposed' again; some mystery thing struck me down yet again yesterday. Can I really be allergic to Horseradish Sauce?

Anyway, after a quick trip to 36A this morning to deliver some stuff, I am returning home to see if the tried and tested chicken wire and plaster bandage etc. will be the way forward for my first bit of scenic work. Inspiration provided by Shap 1967 and the CCEs embarrassingly rapid work some time back. Thanks G.

P

I am also indisposed El Duck. Pretty full on in work last week rounded off with an 18hrs shift clearly ran me down. I now have the lurghi. Rubbish nights sleep and snot everywhere.

Today, I am not doing a lot.

Rob

• RMweb Premium

I am also indisposed El Duck. Pretty full on in work last week rounded off with an 18hrs shift clearly ran me down. I now have the lurghi. Rubbish nights sleep and snot everywhere.

Today, I am not doing a lot.

Rob

Blimey, sorry about that. I really am glad I don't work these days, I'm sure I'd be 'allowed to go' with the amount of lying down I have to do. get well soon.

MIB.....such a nice environment for you....yuch.

Anyone else that posted, good mnorning and tell me to count my blessings.

Phillis

• RMweb Premium

Bliddy snowing at Bisop's Liddyhard. Poor old Porter is having to clean the track where some tw##  has not read the "When the train is in the Station" sign....hosepipe on the job (see what I did there?)

Not snowing at The Junction but there was plenty of polystyrene balls until I set upon them with the vacuum machine.

I shall return up there shortly and take a pic of my P.

Philth

• RMweb Gold

A crowd of us were at a Heritage line on booze day when someone done the same thing this time the guilty woman got off the train just before it left, 

there was the biggest steaming pile you ever did see then one of the wags said to this very large lady is that yours after the train had pulled out

she shot him down in an instant she said to him "yours if you want it", guess who had the red face, it put a whole new meaning to a steam railway. :laugh:

• RMweb Gold

Noted, but I'm not quite sure what the subject of your comment was, old chap?

I may, or may not, be in a position or another position to either explain or not explain the inference or hidden meaning of the previous or any other comment I may or may not have made, now, in the past or in the future.

HTH

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

"Meanwhile, only a few finishing touches to go..." (thank you Stubberoody)

This...

post-2326-0-82541200-1522768185_thumb.jpg

and this...

post-2326-0-96326400-1522768206_thumb.jpg

will become this (yup, it really, really will )

post-2326-0-76225100-1522768226_thumb.jpg

Here is my P, but I am unsure what the other thing is....

post-2326-0-13662900-1522768348_thumb.jpg

...oh yes, it is one of those....

post-2326-0-19959000-1522768374_thumb.jpg 

Happy day my fellow optimists. By the way, that brown and butter stuff in the background is a diverted something from the secondary WOE route when that route fell to bits circa 1960/61/62.

Phartyboy 

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 13

• RMweb Premium

Forgot to say that if anyone wants to be a VIP on SOSJ then get yerself scanned at Modelu in a suitable Driver, Fireman or Guard's pose, spend hours painting the little 4mm (OOFSFFS) image of yourself and then send to me to place on loco's (I will provide a list of loco's wot you might like to be shoved on) or G vans. I will repay you with a cream bun at sometime following Brexit.

I thank you.

Whosa Pompousass.

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Forgot to say that if anyone wants to be a VIP on SOSJ then get yerself scanned at Modelu in a suitable Driver, Fireman or Guard's pose, spend hours painting the little 4mm (OOFSFFS) image of yourself and then send to me to place on loco's (I will provide a list of loco's wot you might like to be shoved on) or G vans. I will repay you with a cream bun at sometime following Brexit.

I thank you.

Whosa Pompousass.

Thank you sir, that is a most excellent and kind offer.

• RMweb Premium

"Meanwhile, only a few finishing touches to go..." (thank you Stubberoody)

This...

Img_0052.jpg

and this...

Img_0054.jpg

will become this (yup, it really, really will )

Img_0053.jpg

Here is my P, but I am unsure what the other thing is....

Img_0050.jpg

...oh yes, it is one of those....

Img_0051.jpg

Happy day my fellow optimists. By the way, that brown and butter stuff in the background is a diverted something from the secondary WOE route when that route fell to bits circa 1960/61/62.

Phartyboy

That's all lovely that is.

I particularly like the tubby Gert western thingy with the galoshes.

I still haven't got me P out, are you/have you DCC'ed the old gal yet?

Danke

• RMweb Premium

Here Phil mate

That there G*R saddle tank thingy, are you going to call it 'Enry Cooper...its got "splashers all over."

I'll let you keep the hat and coat......................................I am gone

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Here Phil mate

That there G*R saddle tank thingy,

I'll let you keep the hat and coat......................................I am gone

Cute as a button Clive.

Those who have bothered to read my previous comments on black engines of any pedigree will know that I am not a fan of black engines.  The latest two featured may be the apples of their owners eyes but the problem is one can't see them very well because of the blackness.  Modellers of US engines because most of them are black suffer the same problem and a lot of the time, a tiny amount of white is mixed in which makes it a sort of off black, where details may be more easily seen.

Edited by brianusa
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

That's all lovely that is.

I particularly like the tubby Gert western thingy with the galoshes.

I still haven't got me P out, are you/have you DCC'ed the old gal yet?

Danke

Nope, both too small at the moment