SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Is prototripe a sort of Vegan alternative or is it a Fraggle delicatrickery thing for tourists?

G.Lobalwarming

Prototripe is like tripe, but you have to count the little sticky-up bits to see there is the correct amount.

• RMweb Gold

English, Flemish or Stretcher?

And the answer appears to be - all three, and 1/3 bond as well.

The main, original building is built using Flemish bond. The toilet extension to the right (roadside view), although similar, uses Stretcher bond.  The small store to the left uses Flemish bond at the bottom, has been rebuilt on the front top with English bond, uses Stretcher bond on the side and a mix of Stretcher bond and 1/3 bond on the rear (platform side).

Thanks to Devonseasider for the photos to allow this level of detail to be ascertained.

I know most of the brick & stonework will be covered in a yellow gloop, but it's important to get the details right.

• Like 5

• RMweb Gold

No I am not doing a Captain K and finding towns on a map

Oi! I'll have you know that all the places I name are carefully chosen by a committee of highly skilled experts and as such and given the sheer amount of time that goes into the process, I might reasonably expect a little more gratitude.

• RMweb Premium

You lot are barmy. I have just eaten a DCC system in the hope I will be purged of the idea that DCC is the best.......................

I've also discovered that having more than  5 loco's on the circuit at once draws too much power. 

Sadly one of my nuts fell off as well. I have reattached it with Evostick (and yes, it is more stringy than it was before (the Evostick, not the nut).

It is a good idea to ensure your nuts are well attached. 

Finally, in breaking news, SWMBO has just left home for week. I can make as much mess as I like for 6 days and sleep in the loft.

P

P.S. P£nistone

Edited by Mallard60022

• RMweb Gold

I have completely forgotten why I ordered 20m of 6 core bell wire. I think Grant of Grantham (Noble DCE) might remember; I do hope so?

I.N. Sulator

For wiring up six core bells of course you silly ******.

Don't suppose any of you fine fellows has fitted a Decoder to a Bulleid Diesel (new Kernow one)?

P

Dirty Diesels said Thomas !  :jester:

W.A.Awdry

• Like 1

I have completely forgotten why I ordered 20m of 6 core bell wire. I think Grant of Grantham (Noble DCE) might remember; I do hope so?

I.N. Sulator

To make neat wiring runs from lever frame to points n siggernals ;)

Alexander Graham

Finally, in breaking news, SWMBO has just left home for week. I can make as much mess as I like for 6 days and sleep in the loft.

P

P.S. P£nistone

So you think you will be able to get everything cleaned up to SWMBO’s satisfaction in a day? Fat chance!

Tim T