SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

The trouble with asking sensible questions on fora is picking out the good answers from the pages of utter shite other folk post.  They seem to think if they repeat something enough times (without reading other, correct answers from genuinely knowledgeable folk) it becomes true.  Wankers.  Ha, that's funny you can say that.  I suspect US software, where b*&&er is very rude, they call them tossers or something.

Surely tossers is a Britishism?  There are some ethnic curses over here, that wouldn't pass the RMW censor! :banned:

Brian.

• RMweb Premium

You know what? I'm giving up asking questions anywhere in 'public' on this Forum. I shall ask my comrades by PM as then I might not suffer the slings and arrows of ourageous fortune from a load of complete w###ers. Silly ######, so many of them.

Oh yes, I don't suppose anyone has one of these RMS type Multimeters that cost hundreds of £s that I could borrow for ten minutes? (Dammit, that's a question) :triniti:

Ar$£

Edit : I see RMW bleeps b#ggers but not wankers!

Just confine your questions to this topic, where you are among friends(?). I've had a ###### of a time tracking down all your various posts in other places.

• RMweb Premium

Just confine your questions to this topic, where you are among friends(?). I've had a ###### of a time tracking down all your various posts in other places.

Yes, I am ashamed to say that is correct and I must apologise. I am a silly with not enough education and I melt in hot weather according to one. He be a Troll; I have investigated. However I am informed by the ASA that is not an offensive word if used in BRM as children are very unlikely to see it! There you go. I submit.

Duck's arse wankerydoomboy

• RMweb Gold

However I am informed by the ASA that ###### is not an offensive word if used in BRM as children are very unlikely to see it!

Excellent, next time someone says that toy trains are just for kids you'll be able to show them wrtitten proof from a regulatory body that they are not.

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

You know what? I'm giving up asking questions anywhere in 'public' on this Forum. I shall ask my comrades by PM as then I might not suffer the slings and arrows of ourageous fortune from a load of complete w###ers. Silly ######, so many of them.

Oh yes, I don't suppose anyone has one of these RMS type Multimeters that cost hundreds of £s that I could borrow for ten minutes? (Dammit, that's a question) :triniti:

Ar$£

Edit : I see RMW bleeps b#ggers but not wankers!

DCC is only two wires. :sungum:

• RMweb Premium

DCC is only two wires. :sungum:

I think that is correct for the section between Power Output/CAB Panel and CP6 on my effort. Then it becomes 8 (4 BUSes) and then ......you name a number and that is probably near the truth! I shall name my layout wiring system Joseph.................................

A. S.

• RMweb Premium

I think that is correct for the section between Power Output/CAB Panel and CP6 on my effort. Then it becomes 8 (4 BUSes) and then ......you name a number and that is probably near the truth! I shall name my layout wiring system Joseph.................................

A. S. ######

Joseph has a nice shade of blue wires. :sungum:

• RMweb Premium

Looks more like a BORG mainframe to me. It is the P4 Society Assimilation Device (P4 SAD). Very neat and tidy.............. but I can't see any Juicers.

Blistering ###### Boy

Edited by Mallard60022