SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

On 28/02/2019 at 22:55, Captain Kernow said:

The nice bridge is at Fingle Bridge, my dear, darling Ducky, next to the jolly good pub of the same name. 

Beware the ODD mountain biker, they can creep up without any warning you know !

• Informative/Useful 3

17 hours ago, Mallard60022 said:

We wuz robbed Rob. Should have been 3 - 1 to us and I am not being biased. Funny old game!

Hey ho.

Would you like my support ? 

J.Strap

• Funny 2

• RMweb Premium
18 minutes ago, bgman said:

Would you like my support ? 

J.Strap

Met some lads from Barnstable at Scotch Corner Rest area on the A1. They were in a Mini Bus and had left at 4.45 and were travelling back after the game. Now that is dedication considering Argyle are not very good at all at the moment. There about 1700 Green Army there and it was pretty good atmosphere. The Sunderland fans were great but sadly thought we hadn't really given them any trouble, much to their surprise.

P

• Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Gold
14 hours ago, Mallard60022 said:

Met some lads from Barnstable at Scotch Corner Rest area on the A1. They were in a Mini Bus and had left at 4.45 and were travelling back after the game. Now that is dedication considering Argyle are not very good at all at the moment. There about 1700 Green Army there and it was pretty good atmosphere. The Sunderland fans were great but sadly thought we hadn't really given them any trouble, much to their surprise.

P

Assuming that's somewhere near Barnstaple ( :) )  they have a fair old trek for home games too

• Agree 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
14 hours ago, Mallard60022 said:

P

Assuming that's somewhere near Barnstaple ( :) )  they have a fair old trek for home games too

• RMweb Premium
8 hours ago, raymw said:

spent some time a day or so back, trying to find the bit of music (Fingle Bridge) that I knew at school in the last century.  Found it, all the notes in the wright places, too, just the wrong name https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3MiETaBSnc

Thank you so much. That has rejuvinerated my dilsexia so that I remember how to spill Barnstipple…..doh!

Merry Christmas everyone.

P

• Funny 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, colin penfold said:

I met Bastable in Dunstable, he's a constable from Barnstaple, his mother comes from Whitstable but his father lives in Horrocksford.

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 3
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium

I have just built the Lyntin and Barnstipple Railway in celebration of all your kind comments. I love 009 (no relation to 007).

In another fit of magic I am fettling moy bogiesh (Baccy + Southern pride bits) for a MK1 D25. What a faff. I think they are Commonwealth and that will do until I confirm which ones were on the coach I require. I have tack (glue) fitted the part fettled sides to see what it looks like. It looks like a MK1! I might take a pic later but at the moment I just CBA.

Ar$£

Edited by Mallard60022
Doh!
  • Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, eastwestdivide said:

Shutting the Barn/Stable door after the horse has bolted?

More a case of the horse sauntering out of the barn for a leisurely walk and closing the door carefully behind him, so as to keep the heat in, for when he gets back for a rest and a nice bit of straw.

Edited by Captain Kernow
  • Like 2
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1

• RMweb Premium

Look you lot, shut up about Barnystabsbull. I already fear for my sanitary and it doesn't help.:tease:

I took some phots of the D25 as it is, howereverer the camera battery then gave up and I can't find the charger or the mains lead, so you will have to wait to be suitably amazed at the sight of some plastic and brass.

Couple on this page from Mr Bartlett's superb collection (not plastic and brass though):

http://paulbartlett.zenfolio.com/brmark1

CBA.

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium
51 minutes ago, New Haven Neil said:

Vinyl wrap - by Yianni probably.

I had a Vinyl Wrap once and it was Gluten Free. Made me a bit bilious though :bo_mini:

There are some dirty secrets about this 'build' and I shall reveal them at a later date.

P

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1