Bachmann's Latest Collectors Club Model

Guest spet0114

• Moderators

Summer 2015 edition of the Bachmann Times arrived this morning. New Collectors Club models are:

1. 00 32-035K Class 20 no. 20172 'Redmire' in BR corporate blue applied by Thornaby depot. 460 certificated standard locos at £109.95 including free UK delivery. Due mid July
  2. 00 32-035 KDS Class 20 no 20172 'Redmire' in BR corporate blue applied by Thornaby depot. 150 certificated DCC sound fitted locos at £209.95 including free UK delivery. Due mid July
  3. 00 32-225K BR mark 1 BCK 'Pullman Colours' coach no 355. 504 pieces at £38.95+p&p available for immediate delivery (no certificate mentioned)
  4. N 374-080K BR mark 1 BCK 'Pullman Colours' coach no 355. 504 pieces at £28.95+p&p available for immediate delivery (no certificate mentioned)

Statement from Bachmann Europe Plc:

Bachmann Europe can confirm that both the N and OO Scale Mark 1 BCKs in Pullman Colours come with a limited edition certificate (504 pieces).

Guest spet0114

Mods - as this topic seems to spring to life each time a new BCC model is launched - could the title be changed to 'Bachmann's Latest Collectors Club Model' or something similar?

Many thanks for sharing Bont Y Gra.

Sadly I am disappointed, I had thought David Haarhaus comments in the press sometime ago that there are three collector club products in line which shall reflect the liveries of today. Oh well, maybe next time!

Many thanks for sharing Bont Y Gra.

Sadly I am disappointed, I had thought David Haarhaus comments in the press sometime ago that there are three collector club products in line which shall reflect the liveries of today. Oh well, maybe next time!

Disappointment is good for the wallet!

By the way I make it four products: Class 20 with and without sound and brake coach in 00 & N Gauges!

Edited by Unknown Warrior

Guest spet0114

By the way I make it four products: Calss 20 with and without sound and brake coach in 00 & N Gauges!

None of which represent liveries of 'today'.....

Mods - as this topic seems to spring to life each time a new BCC model is launched - could the title be changed to 'Bachmann's Latest Collectors Club Model' or something similar?

Using the report button (as someone else has done) is far quicker than hoping we will stumble across a posting such as this.

You were able to do this yourself as it's your topic.

Go to the first post, then select edit and then "Use full editor" - this allows the title to be changed. I've changed it for you now.

Guest spet0114

Well, don't I feel a right silly one..... :)

Edited by spet0114

Summer 2015 edition of the Bachmann Times arrived this morning. New Collectors Club models are:

• 00 32-035K Class 20 no. 20172 'Redmire' in BR corporate blue applied by Thornaby depot. 460 certificated standard locos at £109.95 including free UK delivery. Due mid July
  • 00 32-035 KDS Class 20 no 20172 'Redmire' in BR corporate blue applied by Thornaby depot. 150 certificated DCC sound fitted locos at £209.95 including free UK delivery. Due mid July
  • 00 32-225K BR mark 1 BCK 'Pullman Colours' coach no 355. 504 pieces at £38.95+p&p available for immediate delivery (no certificate mentioned)
  • N 374-080K BR mark 1 BCK 'Pullman Colours' coach no 355. 504 pieces at £28.95+p&p available for immediate delivery (no certificate mentioned)
These don't yet appear on the Bachmann Collectors' Club website. No doubt they will soon.

We have an exciting line up of new limited edition models ready to be unveiled in the summer edition of the Bachmann Times. With models to excite both N and OO scale collectors, these items are sure to add a touch of luxury to any model railway collection. One of these items will also be available with an exciting new feature, not previously seen on a Bachmann Collectors Club limited edition model, so be sure to listen out for details of our latest models and don't delay in placing your orders to ensure you don't miss out!

But it leaves me wondering, what the exciting new feature not previously seen before was?

Edited by Ozexpatriate

• RMweb Premium

Using the report button (as someone else has done) is far quicker than hoping we will stumble across a posting such as this.

Go to the first post, then select edit and then "Use full editor" - this allows the title to be changed. I've changed it for you now.

A quote from the page you are taken to after pressing the  report  button -

This form is to be used ONLY for reporting objectionable content and is not to be used as a method of communicating with moderators for other reasons.

So that's clear then.

• RMweb Gold

"Bachmann Collectors' Club May email said

One of these items will also be available with an exciting new feature, not previously seen on a Bachmann Collectors Club limited edition model"

But it leaves me wondering, what the exciting new feature not previously seen before was?

Presumably the feature is sound option for the class 20, Can't think of a previous collectors club loco which featured sound?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have just received my DCC Sound fitted Class 20 from the collectors' club and am disappointed with the painting. The blue has leaked onto the yellow at both ends, in particular around the first handrail support. The boundary between blue and yellow paint is very fuzzy, not at all up to the standard we have become used to.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can anyone who attended the Club event at the Gloucester & Warwick confirm the asking price for the new "Birch Grove" E4 club model as it hasn't yet gone live on the club webpage.

Thanks in advance,

RP

• RMweb Premium

So once again nothing for the Collectors Club members in N gauge I take it?  All we have had is a pointless limted use Pullman liveried Mk 1 whilst OO got both the rather oddball Class 20 and now an E4 (which admittedly I am tempted by).

Not exactly fair is it?