3D scanning Rapido's latest UK prototype...

rapidotrains

i think this is all just a bit of fun really.  there are no serious clues to be found and any links are so remote and tenuous we will be guessing for years.........the last pic of the APT-E looked nowt like the silhouette photo at Piccadilly.

so i look forward to a firm announcement.

• RMweb Premium

Hi All,

I'm thinking keeping in line with all things turbine driven as Jason and his team seem to do, how about 18000 which was repatriated and cosmetically restored?

Regards

Roy

Not quite turbine driven - how about doing one of these?

post-408-0-21836000-1423948156_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Premium

Only if we can make it work under water...

-Jason

Now that really would be cool.............. I'd definitely buy one of those.

Bath-time would never be the same again. :O

Cheers,

Mick

See Jason? Do you SEE this?

Your winding people up like this and leaving them in suspense is making everything turn hostile.

This is absolutely and solely your fault and is not being responsible.

The only way to resolve this is to IMMEDIATELY reveal what the model is going to be. YOU will be held accountable if WW3 breaks out!

(for anyone with a lack of humour, the above was tongue in cheek and does not really reflect my belief in the consequences of Jason toying with everyone, the little rascal...)

I dunno, all this build-up creates so much tension...

Brother Cadfael's Donkey.  Fully animatronic using the tiny motors used in T gauge stock, with DCC sound effects (F1, braying, F2, clopping, F3, farting) and optional dung-ejection simulation.

Will be a hit.  Or something that sounds like it with the optional dung-o-matic feature.

Brother Cadfael's Donkey.  Fully animatronic using the tiny motors used in T gauge stock, with DCC sound effects (F1, braying, F2, clopping, F3, farting) and optional dung-ejection simulation.

Will be a hit.  Or something that sounds like it with the optional dung-o-matic feature.

Give the man a prize.  THAT'S IT!!!!

-Jason

(I'm reading The Potter's Field for the third time. My memory is so bad I have no clue whodunnit.)

I would not put ANYTHING past Jason...

Well USS Entreprise just lost Doctor Spock (Farewell to a fine actor) so he apply to be second in command, hit warp 10 heading towards the sun and go back in time to save a Merchant Navy or two....

Archived