• RMweb Gold
7 hours ago, Oldddudders said:

Not wrong, but I think Greg Lake was sampling himself from the King Crimson era. 

That sounds quite wrong, on a number of different levels.........

• Agree 3
  • Funny 6

14 hours ago, NHY 581 said:

Throughout all of this, the Works Forecat has remained calm.....

That reminds me - the thread title not only mentions the Works Forecat, but a certain other character called Naughty George.

He never seems to get mentioned, or with a name like that, blamed for anything.

Who, then, is Naughty George, exactly, and what did he do to earn such a monicker?

Asking, like everyone else, for a friend.... 😉😁

• RMweb Gold
5 minutes ago, F-UnitMad said:

That reminds me - the thread title not only mentions the Works Forecat, but a certain other character called Naughty George.

He never seems to get mentioned, or with a name like that, blamed for anything.

Who, then, is Naughty George, exactly, and what did he do to earn such a monicker?

Asking, like everyone else, for a friend.... 😉😁

This is in fact Naughty George, the Mischievous Apprentice...........

20231016_095843.jpg.61139dee5d7c04350e64c0b56a52dfa5.jpg

He was sighted keeping out of trouble in his tree house earlier today. 

Clearly not being very naughty in this photo, he was relaxing after a successful stealth attack on the Works Forecat as she breakfasted. 

End result, TWF left the area and GTMA snaffled her breakfast. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 5

11 minutes ago, NHY 581 said:

This is in fact Naughty George, the Mischievous Apprentice...........

20231016_095843.jpg.61139dee5d7c04350e64c0b56a52dfa5.jpg

He was sighted keeping out of trouble in his tree house earlier today. 

Clearly not being very naughty in this photo, he was relaxing after a successful stealth attack on the Works Forecat as she breakfasted. 

End result, TWF left the area and GTMA snaffled her breakfast. 

Look it was bad enough just trying to keep track of the lost marbles- has Naughty George got them? let alone the fence now your mentioning theft and intimidation. Just what is going on a Chateau Sheep.

• Funny 3

18 minutes ago, Winslow Boy said:

Look it was bad enough just trying to keep track of the lost marbles- has Naughty George got them? let alone the fence now your mentioning theft and intimidation. Just what is going on a Chateau Sheep.

Good point, I've now got The court of the crimson king for an earworm, cat confusion and can't remember which sheep project is which...

It may be safer to go back down that hole in The Marches with the white rabbit in search of my own Cheshire Cat, it must be her turn to put the kettle on...

• Funny 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

10 minutes ago, figworthy said:

If I have nightmares tonight, I'll know who to blame.

Adrian

Is that where the fence is?

Come to think of it all his sheepiness has to do is wait for the marbles to roll off the front and he's sorted. Mind you if he's fenced off the front....

• RMweb Gold

Morning all. 

Things are are in a bit of a tail spin at Chateau Sheep. The 'simplified solution' to affixing the new revised lighting rig is causing concern and first thoughts are to default to plan A. 

Not where we want to be to be honest but I can see no other way. I'll ponder whilst working in the shop today before commencing anything this evening. 

So we potentially have a pretty damn busy time ahead...............not helped by the fact that I cannot use the garage to set all this out as it's full of wood for the 1:1 fencing project..............

Curses ! 

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 12

• RMweb Premium
7 minutes ago, NHY 581 said:

Morning all. 

Things are are in a bit of a tail spin at Chateau Sheep. The 'simplified solution' to affixing the new revised lighting rig is causing concern and first thoughts are to default to plan A. 

Not where we want to be to be honest but I can see no other way. I'll ponder whilst working in the shop today before commencing anything this evening. 

So we potentially have a pretty damn busy time ahead...............not helped by the fact that I cannot use the garage to set all this out as it's full of wood for the 1:1 fencing project..............

Curses ! 

It's ok, plenty of time, it's not as though the show is this weekend. No worries. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

37 minutes ago, NHY 581 said:

Morning all. 

Curses ! 

Well at least we know where the fence is. I was getting a bit concerned that we might have lost it like the marbles. Anyway why not do what I do when things don't go to plan. Hit it with a lump hammer. It always works for me. Sultry was never my strong point. 

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, NHY 581 said:

Morning all. 

Curses ! 

Will be interested to see what the outcome is as I am looking to do something similar. See Ewe and you on Saturday.

Andrew

Edited by Sitham Yard

• RMweb Gold
31 minutes ago, Sitham Yard said:

Will be interested to see what the outcome is as I am looking to do something similar. See Ewe and you on Saturday.

Andrew

Hi Andrew. 

It'll be lovely to see you. At present, Ewe is somewhat dismantled with the ends of the scenic box off and no 'roof' thanks to a bit of time before work this morning . 

There are a few things left to resolve so this evening is looking like a busy one. 

Rob. 

• Friendly/supportive 6

1 hour ago, NHY 581 said:

Hi Andrew. 

It'll be lovely to see you. At present, Ewe is somewhat dismantled with the ends of the scenic box off and no 'roof' thanks to a bit of time before work this morning . 

There are a few things left to resolve so this evening is looking like a busy one. 

Rob. 

Ah you took my advice then and hit it with a lump hammer. It's nice to know that someone at least reads my inane dribble.

Fingers crossed that you get a clear run tonight.

• RMweb Gold
Just now, Bungus the Fogeyman said:

Sounds like a plan WB. anything that moves, hit it. And if it doesn't move, hit it till it does! Positive actions for a better Britain!!🤣

Disgusting of Market Harborough

I'm glad you don't charge for that advice.....

Chris H

• Like 1
  • Funny 2