I did google translate Danish to English, and Danish “jabnicker” comes out in English as .... “jabnicker”, so now you know....

I used the Devun Dickshuanry and it says " someone born within the sounds of Union Street Plimuff "  :O

• RMweb Gold

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/134963-railway-modelling-finally-accepted-as-a-art-form/&do=findComment&comment=3201797

It's difficult to enter into a contemplation of this concept, because of how the essential sublime condescension of the spatial relationships notates the distinctive formal juxtapositions in terms of the formalised definition.

Or, in other words, 'lovely layout, but is it Art, Darling?'

• RMweb Premium

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/134963-railway-modelling-finally-accepted-as-a-art-form/&do=findComment&comment=3201797

It's difficult to enter into a contemplation of this concept, because of how the essential sublime condescension of the spatial relationships notates the distinctive formal juxtapositions in terms of the formalised definition.

Or, in other words, 'lovely layout, but is it Art, Darling?'

Oh gawd.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

[/i]

I find I agree in principle CK but must apply the Piers Le Monde viewpoint. I therefore take gentle issue on one point. One must always defer to the over arching principles of pseudo-modernism in a post exploitive intervention from the pre raphalite egalitarian doctrines when discussing spatial relationship. The undeniable exception of course being if one models the L&NER when all thoughts are banished by the necessary and timely application of the Bannister/ Hyde-White deflection.

• RMweb Premium

I saw a juxtaposition in the Karma Sutra in 1967. I think that could be why my right leg is knackered after all these years. It did not involve sheep as far as I can remember but some honey and a big pillow were recommended.

Ummmmm!

Watt Kapers

• RMweb Premium

I find I agree in principle CK but must apply the Piers Le Monde viewpoint. I therefore take gentle issue on one point. One must always defer to the over arching principles of pseudo-modernism in a post exploitive intervention from the pre raphalite egalitarian doctrines when discussing spatial relationship. The undeniable exception of course being if one models the L&NER when all thoughts are banished by the necessary and timely application of the Bannister/ Hyde-White deflection.

Absolutely, and the weather was carp.

P. Issartiste

Edited by Mallard60022

• RMweb Gold

Quite, but even the principles of post-industrial pseudo modernism, and the existentialist anomaly that they essentially allude to, are subject to the even more primal and fundamental ennui of the sub-intellectual response; even the pre-Raphaelites understood this, though the anti-Classicist movement that both they and the early Impressionists were responsible for both generating and degenerating was unable to progress spiritually beyond the very Bannister/Hyde White deflection you evoke in your analysis.  

In other words, no, I don't understand a word of it, either beyond the reference to 'Ladykillers'.

Edited by The Johnster

• RMweb Gold

A chip shop in Horrocksford.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

A chip shop in Horrocksford.

Exquisite tripe I am led to believe...

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

A cold collation this evening, however, followed by a banana.

You can't go wrong with a bit of fruit.

Quite.

post-14122-0-05057000-1529178453_thumb.jpg

• Like 12

• RMweb Gold

Thank god,some wagons to look at.

I did wonder if I was in the wrong thread for a while! Allied to that I didn't understand a word of the concepts under discussion. Glad to see there is still a railway hiding in here

All the best

Steve

You think you get confused........

Anyhow, Fathers Day has brought me the main baseboard for Bleat Wharf......woohoo!.....

Currently taking over the dining table in a scheming/mock up session.

And I have beer........and there is football on later.....

Trains, beer and football. Good day all round.

Champion.

Rob.

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold

The baseboard.

IKEA Lack occasional table. 1200mm x 400mm.

Rob

post-14122-0-02222500-1529233202_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

• RMweb Gold

Not the best view but here we are.

Bleat Wharf is taking shape. I like the track layout which has a couple of tricky bits to make things a bit awkward at times.

The buildings are a nice mix and will offer a few nice views methinks.

Trackwork next.....I am thinking this could be running next week.....if I had the points 'in stock' it could be running by this evening...

This will be the most complex layout yet....seven points and six wires....It's like Clapham Junction.

Rob.

post-14122-0-53037700-1529239471_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

• RMweb Gold

Actually, that organisation don't seem to lack anything when it comes to tables and shelves.

Or base boards...

• Like 2