New model from Bachmann

geordie inexile

The only thing worth doing would be a 4 Sub...

Uh!

The only two things worth doing would be a 4 COR and a 4 SUB

oops!

The only three things worth doing would be some Metropolitan Railways stock a 4 COR and a 4 SUB

dah!

The only four things wo.....

• RMweb Gold

The only thing worth doing would be a 4 Sub...

Uh!

The only two things worth doing would be a 4 COR and a 4 SUB

oops!

The only three things worth doing would be some Metropolitan Railways stock a 4 COR and a 4 SUB

dah!

The only four things wo.....

Oh No! Not the comfy chair...............

• RMweb Premium

One of these perhaps? Which then paves the way for this little beauty too. Throw in some Scenecraft industrial buildings in Cumbrian slate, an assortment of open wagons, vans, and you have the basis of an iconic railway. Little chance of being usurped by Hornby.

• RMweb Gold

One of these perhaps? Which then paves the way for this little beauty too. Throw in some Scenecraft industrial buildings in Cumbrian slate, an assortment of open wagons, vans, and you have the basis of an iconic railway. Little chance of being usurped by Hornby.

Very nice, but I suspect we'd be more likely to see r-t-r models of either to emerge in 7mm scale rather than OO.

John

Guest spet0114

I bet Bachmann are gathered round the PC laughing their heads off at this thread

Certainly beats more mundane occupations, such as working on the H2, or the birdcages, or the Stanier Mogul.... (cont'd p.94)

Certainly beats more mundane occupations, such as working on the H2, or the birdcages, or the Stanier Mogul.... (cont'd p.94)

I can't help thinking that the significant delays to Bachmann's programme is less about any lack of application from the UK based workforce and more to do with their Chinese parent company prioritising design and manufacturing resources into more lucrative (i.e expensive) European model production with higher earnings and profit potential.

• RMweb Premium

From the Bachmann website:  

We are delighted to announce that we will soon be revealing our latest Branchline model to the world on the 30th May.

Hadn't really thought about this before, but the wording used implies that this is NOT a new product announcement but an actual model that has been manufactured and is pretty much ready to go on sale.

The NR Class 150 in yellow with a working camera and slot for an SD card?

• RMweb Premium

The Kinmundy Krew will be present in the National Brewery Centre! Don't forget to come and say hi!

The crew may be at the layout, but where will we find you?

:jester:

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Gold

in the National Brewery Centre! Don't forget to come and say hi!

an after a feew pintsh, I luv you, I weally weally do, . . . . . wot show, shhh nicessssh train . . . .

• RMweb Premium

You were just too cautious Jim, I think it ought to make at least another 4 or 5 by the weekend  :jester:

And at least that many again once whatever it is has been announced as people tell us "nothing for me" and "why oh why couldn't they have done a .... instead"

• RMweb Gold

And at least that many again once whatever it is has been announced as people tell us "nothing for me" and "why oh why couldn't they have done a .... instead"

Well my bet is still on with the hints it's Infernal Combustion for DEMU, roll on the simplex 5 ton ;)

Archived