SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

This the latest addition to my local line, it keeps trundling past the end of my road making whistling and chuffing sounds. I must admit it looks rather nice but running tender first on passenger workings ....

34018%20yard.jpg

• Like 12

This the latest addition to my local line, it keeps trundling past the end of my road making whistling and chuffing sounds. I must admit it looks rather nice but running tender first on passenger workings ....

Nene Valley? It was off in the distance when we stopped there in the last week, but also featured on the cafe menu cards.

Very good alternative to the standard motorway services if you're heading up and down the A1 - the cafe seems to be open even when the trains aren't running, and it's only a minute or so off the dual carriageway.

• RMweb Premium

Ah ha, I see the Pecoboo Bull#### points are about to appear. This means I shall rip up half my Station area track and replace with Pecoboo BH Track and points. How wonderful.

Ar$£h

That explains it! There has been much debate on the Pecoboo Bull#### thread about the lack of advertising by retailers, but now it's clear, the first consignment has been sold as a bulk purchase and is all moving just a few miles inland from Beer to be laid forthwith. 

The rest of us will have to wait patiently for supplies to reach further up country. Ha! "patiently" how can I say that having read said Pecoboo thread????