SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

What a difference a day makes eh?

At least you have that on your doorstep every day.

Oh so true and even after all this time, believe it or not, most days we remind each other of how lucky we are to live where we do and still, mainly, have our health & a reasonable control of our faculties.

Take nothing for granted - it can all change so quickly  .  .  .  .

• Like 2

Oh so true and even after all this time, believe it or not, most days we remind each other of how lucky we are to live where we do and still, mainly, have our health & a reasonable control of our faculties.

Take nothing for granted - it can all change so quickly . . . .

In the middle of acute bronchitis, I am in total agreement with that sentiment! Edited by bigwordsmith

• RMweb Premium

In the middle of acute bronchitis, I am in total agreement with that sentiment!

Blimey Smiffy, I do hope you are OK and recovering.

I have no control of my faculties - I'm both married and still working for someone else...

Blimey Stubby, I do hope you are OK and surviving?

Blimey everyone, seems like I've been away months. I do hope you are all OK and motivated

Footy team useless and next to bottom of Div 1, same old same old on the news, got home at 02.00 this morning (how I hate late inbound flights and the semi concious passengers that take a week to get out of your way) and now I'm feeling like  I need to go away to recover.

Please don't expect anything from me for a few days on this thread as I'm bushed and had forgotten all about the things that had just gone ti#s up just before I left and now need sorting.

Phil 

• RMweb Gold

Er, what I mean to say is, Horrocksford can't actually wait, because Horrocksford waits for no man, but in this case, Horrocksford doesn't mind if you take your time, as much as you like, in fact, because Horrocksford might stay a while and have an extra latte.

Blimey Smiffy, I do hope you are OK and recovering.

Blimey Stubby, I do hope you are OK and surviving?

Blimey everyone, seems like I've been away months. I do hope you are all OK and motivated

Footy team useless and next to bottom of Div 1, same old same old on the news, got home at 02.00 this morning (how I hate late inbound flights and the semi concious passengers that take a week to get out of your way) and now I'm feeling like  I need to go away to recover.

Please don't expect anything from me for a few days on this thread as I'm bushed and had forgotten all about the things that had just gone ti#s up just before I left and now need sorting.

Phil

Working through second box of tissues!

• RMweb Premium

It's the travel bit that knackered me.

P

You should do it in shorter stages and have a rest in between, your wings wouldn't ache so much, its not as if ducks were designed for long distance flight, like geese etc.

I hope that you had a good great holiday and don't need to visit Specsavers due to damaging your eyesight on the local attractions.

• RMweb Premium

For a good relaxing holiday, I let the Mrs Dr Gerbil-Fritters and the young Ms Dr Gerbil-Fritters go on holiday and stay at home on my own.  Totes Relax, as the young folk say.

When I was working it used to be a 'holiday'. In retirement it is sort of something else and not quite the same 'escape'. 

As for eyesight being damaged, there were one or two items to be admired but I prefered the Magners, Magnums and Metaxa.

It was also very good to be almost cut off from the 'real (crappy) world' for a few days.

Left Lefkas Island in beautiful warm and perfect conditions for windsurfing and arrived at Manchester T1 in the cold and wet. Hey ho, that's life.

A. Philthyboynotwearingapouch. 

• RMweb Gold

My sympathies. I'm sure we all appreciate that that might take a while to complete.

And just when you've completed them, a new set arrives.

Kippers.