SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

NO! NO! Someone clean that image from my brain! Aaaaaggghhhhhh!!!

If you think that's bad then don't travel over here where so many much too large and often ancient blokes seem to think that everyone needs to see really horrible things flashing around whilst they waddle along the prom, fiddly om pom pom. Blo##y horrible. Imagine Warley with Speedos being dress of the day. Dear God; help us all. At least I have some shame.

If you think that's bad then don't travel over here where so many much too large and often ancient blokes seem to think that everyone needs to see really horrible things flashing around whilst they waddle along the prom, fiddly om pom pom. Blo##y horrible. Imagine Warley with Speedos being dress of the day. Dear God; help us all. At least I have some shame.

Lots of "fried and poached/frazzled eggs" to be seen on sunloungers in the Eastern Mediterranean this week. I must admit it made me want seconds :)

G.Oggle

Dress code for Warley of one item of clothing or less... the mind boggles

• RMweb Premium

I thought wiummin had given up on all that body sun thing due to interns ab. out an everlasting need to buy gels and stuff to counteract the effects of sunbathing?

Suspicious gels eh? I prefer mechanical lubricators. I hear that it sin, t very nice weather in blighty. Tis bloody too hot for a duck here. Going to have to go in the pond in a mo.

• Like 2

Suspicious gels eh? I prefer mechanical lubricators. I hear that it sin, t very nice weather in blighty. Tis bloody too hot for a duck here. Going to have to go in the pond in a mo.

I tried twiddling several knobs in an attempt to stops sweating but in the end I gave up and went up above the pond on a parachute where the air was much cooler.

post-20303-0-42688000-1505468876.jpeg

Inna Flap

Edited by bgman
  • Like 3

• RMweb Premium

Good moaning. I am led to believe that u r all well and farting fit. So my dear friends, what I need is instructions as to what I Ned to get my arise in gear for Tuesday. For any arses, I am already home so don' t bother nicking anything as if I catch u I shall rip your testicles off and use them as dog bait. So what am I to do then? Wires need tangling, point motors need sorting and scenics need to be gathered ready for action.

Philly.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Good moaning. I am led to believe that u r all well and farting fit. So my dear friends, what I need is instructions as to what I Ned to get my arise in gear for Tuesday. For any arses, I am already home so don' t bother nicking anything as if I catch u I shall rip your testicles off and use them as dog bait. So what am I to do then? Wires need tangling, point motors need sorting and scenics need to be gathered ready for action.

Philly.

Point motors then wires old fruit. Get the bl00dy thing working before you start with all that arty-f@rty stuff.

Ah so - clispy flied duck

Hu Flun Gdung

I once had clispy flied duck in a restaurant, after I'd finished the waiter asked if I wanted the bill, why not, I said, I've eaten the rest of it.

Whun hung low.

Edited by GRUNFOS

• RMweb Premium

I once had clispy flied duck in a restaurant, after I'd finished the waiter asked if I wanted the bill, why not, I said, I've eaten the rest of it.

Whun hung low.

I once read that WWII bomber crews' code when they were preparing for a mission was "Chinese chip shop" - flying tonight.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Philly.

Gus the gun dog says "Thanks for thinking of me, but sweaty human bits are not on my menu."  Hugo the stupid dog says "Food!!!!!!"

• RMweb Premium

Both say "Wire it up and test it before jamming it up with paint and ballast. Then do the other scenics"

Good advice that I really should remember. Just a couple of duff and dead areas to sort and then test to almost destruction.

Phartypants.

• Like 2

Blimey, I'd wet myself doing that.attachicon.gif20170911_185852.jpg@ that's not me and that was last week during a storm.

attachicon.gif1505371809610.jpg

this is what it looks like normally.

Good afternoon Ducky.  Pleased to hear you're still in the land of the living.

Seems like you've been having similar weather to us.  This was Seaton last Sunday afternoon.

Looking east past Haven Cliff & on towards Lyme Regis                                                      and west towards Beer Head.

post-11812-0-74113400-1505652552.jpg                                post-11812-0-83884200-1505652560.jpg

Mind you, things got better during the week & these are similar views from Thursday afternoon.

post-11812-0-66955000-1505652579.jpg                               post-11812-0-41973100-1505652590.jpg

Distinct lack of totty on the beach this late in the year but I suppose you can't have everything!

Not sure how much longer the cliff I was standing on for those pictures will be with us.  From beneath it's starting to look distinctly crumbly.

• Like 2