SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

There is some weird synchronicity in you mentioning three way asymmetric points, Lord Duck - I've just removed one from the West end of Waverley East as I try to rearrange the throat into a simpler layout while still preserving two-way running in all five lines.

Clearly much greater forced than even our SWMBOs can summon are st work...

Not pallyhole, but certainly Bally ole as I was told 40-odd years ago to cut out carbs when I needed to lose weight to join up!

One thing I'll always remember from my short time in a green suit was the engineers' motto- If af first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer!

• RMweb Gold

Apple picking in Horrocksford?attachicon.gifa.jpgSi Derpress.

I'm pleased and gratified to see there was no mention made of these ladies being fond of a nice Cox or two.......

post-14122-0-37347300-1505909993.jpg

Edited by nhy581
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Is that one of those Pallyhole diets then? I tried giving up almost all Carbs once and it was as if I was coming off some sort of drug or becoming tea total. It is called Carb Flu.

I am told that certain GWR loco's were fitted with a Carb Flu to improve their exhaust gas emissions :nono:  :mail:  :triniti:  :crazy:  :devil:

I tried a high fibre diet once. It was called The F-Plan, which I'm sure was an abbreviation for The F@rt Plan. It certainly improved my exhaust gas emissions.

Edited by St Enodoc

• RMweb Premium

I'm pleased and gratified to see there was no mention made of these ladies being fond of a nice Cox or two.......

How do you know they are rowers? Is it the shape of their rowlocks?

A. N. Oar

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

How do you know they are rowers? Is it the shape of their rowlocks?

A. Hoare

Stroke! Stroke! Stroke!!.............

• RMweb Premium

But not here in the Sunny South West home of Maunsell and Bulleid

But hang on, didn't I read somewhere that Bulleid was a pupil of the great H N Gresley? Doesn't;t that mean that SOSJ is a distant cousin of an LNER best practice?

(Scurries for cover from the inevitable brickbats...)

Who?

• RMweb Premium

Nigella's on the telly!!

Bet the telly is enjoying that then..................................

Today I saw two railway Mod mags in our local shop. RM had some good stuff about The Withered Arm area, Model Rail has an article about loft layouts. Should I buy thse tomorrow instead of chocolate?

D. Cisions. 

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Today I saw two railway Mod mags in our local shop. RM had some good stuff about The Withered Arm area, Model Rail has an article about loft layouts. Should I buy thse tomorrow instead of chocolate?

D. Cisions. 

Buy Model Rail from Tesco Phil and you get another with it free, the article is good on lofts btw.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

But not here in the Sunny South West home of Maunsell and Bulleid

But hang on, didn't I read somewhere that Bulleid was a pupil of the great H N Gresley? Doesn't;t that mean that SOSJ is a distant cousin of an LNER best practice?

(Scurries for cover from the inevitable brickbats...)

post-14122-0-36831900-1506018321.jpeg

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

D. Cisions.

I saw the layout featured in RM at Telford GOG show recently. It really is a beauty:http://www.harlynpier.co.uk/

This weekend I shall be mainly dismantling a T9 and a West Country and prepping them for repair. Oh, not real ones, just models.

Phil

Just out of curiosity, have you found any running problems with the tender Phil ?

For some reason one axle on my T9 kept sticking whilst running and needed some minor work to correct it. Nice loco nevertheless.

• RMweb Gold

Who he?

Grayson. School bully. Deliverer of looks of disdain for those with the audacity to mention the Late & Never Early Railway.

Another remark such as that and you will receive a note from Grayson's fag requiring you to report at the Boot Room where Grayson will deliver a damn good thrashing.

• RMweb Premium

Grayson. School bully. Deliverer of looks of disdain for those with the audacity to mention the Late & Never Early Railway.

Another remark such as that and you will receive a note from Grayson's fag requiring you to report at the Boot Room where Grayson will deliver a damn good thrashing.

Are you hoist by your own petard there Rob?

• RMweb Gold

Are you hoist by your own petard there Rob?

Doh!!!

I shall await the delivery of a note.......