The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

An Englishman, a Frenchman, a ravishing blonde and an old lady are sharing a compartment on a train as it winds its way through the Alps.

Every now and then the train passes through a tunnel, during which the compartment is plunged into complete darkness.

On one such occasion, a ringing slap is heard and as the train passes back into daylight, the Frenchman is rubbing his sore, red cheek.

The old lady thinks, “I bet that dirty Frenchman fondled the blonde and she struck the pervert.”

The blonde thinks, “I bet that filthy Frenchman was looking to grope me in the dark, mistook the old lady for me and she slapped him.”

The Frenchman thinks, “I bet that perfidious Englishman touched up the blonde in the dark and she slapped me by mistake.”

The Englishman thinks, “I can’t wait for another tunnel so I can slap that French Twit."

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

A wife asks her husband, "Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk and, if they have avocados, get six."

A short time later, the husband returns with six cartons of milk.

"Why did you buy six cartons of milk?" the wife asks.

He replies, "They had avocados!"

Edited by 96701
  • Like 1

A wife asks her husband, "Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk and, if they have avocados, get six."

A short time later, the husband returns with six cartons of milk.

"Why did you buy six cartons of milk?" the wife asks.

He replies, "They had avocados!"

Reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YFRUSTiFUs&t=32s

Some years ago Argentina tried bringing in a law to make over 70s have to hand over their driving licences.

The traffic commissioner in Buenos Aires received the following letter:

"Dear Sir

I am 75 years old and still as good a driver as ever I was.

I reckon I can drive from Buenos Aires to [city 250 miles away] in under two hours.

I challenge you to a race. If you can drive there before me, I will gladly surrender my driving licence.

Yours sincerely

Fangio"

They gave him an exemption!

• Like 9

Under developed digestive system and an inability to use sanitary devices for the efficient disposal of bodily waste?

Shut-up Mark Twain, nobody likes a smartarse.

C6T (would be smartarse).

Edited by Classsix T
  • Like 2