The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

• RMweb Premium
10 hours ago, F-UnitMad said:

Well we're back to repeats, anyway... :mosking:

They say the old ones are the best which is why the seniors on here are so good! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

Because the Earth was flat?

Mike.

The Earth isn't flat, there are lumpy bits called hills and mountains and there big dents filled with water called lakes and seas.

I note also that Wyoming and Colorado do indeed have four corners, just like the Earth !!!

What does confuse me however is that you go by Enterprisingwestern yet the picture is of a class forty.

Gibbo.

Edited by Gibbo675
Improper grammar.
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Gibbo675 said:

The Earth isn't flat, there are lumpy bits called hills and mountains and there big dents filled with water called lakes and seas.

I note also that Wyoming and Colorado do indeed have four corners, just like the Earth !!!

What does confuse me however is that you go by Enterprisingwestern yet the picture is of a class forty.

Gibbo.

Interesting that you should mention Wyoming amid the Flat Earth discussion, I was reading this article where one guy is suggesting that there are no forests on a flat earth, but best of all some other wizards are suggesting that the mountains were once gigantic trees and that Devils Tower (Close Encounters) is actually a mammoth tree stump - read here if you must https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/09/flat-earth-truthers/499322/

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
4 hours ago, Gibbo675 said:

He's from Yorkshire...……….

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
58 minutes ago, luckymucklebackit said:

Interesting that you should mention Wyoming amid the Flat Earth discussion, I was reading this article where one guy is suggesting that there are no forests on a flat earth, but best of all some other wizards are suggesting that the mountains were once gigantic trees and that Devils Tower (Close Encounters) is actually a mammoth tree stump - read here if you must https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/09/flat-earth-truthers/499322/

No I'm not going to bother looking, but it sounds like uni students have moved away from making crop circles and now 'investing' their time creating ever more foolish conspiracy theories!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, luckymucklebackit said:

We do indeed live in a mad world whatever it's shape may be !

• Agree 1

Walked past the fridge earlier and thought I heard an onion singing a BeeGees song, but when I opened the fridge door it was just a chive talkin

I asked the chive If it wanted to be a onion, but it said "I'm stayin a chive, staying a chive, ah. Ah ah ah, staying a chive" .

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 8
  • Friendly/supportive 9

• RMweb Premium
7 hours ago, peanuts said:

Walked past the fridge earlier and thought I heard an onion singing a BeeGees song, but when I opened the fridge door it was just a chive talkin

I asked the chive If it wanted to be a onion, but it said "I'm stayin a chive, staying a chive, ah. Ah ah ah, staying a chive" .

groan.jpg

groan.jpg

• Like 1
  • Agree 7
  • Funny 1

7 hours ago, peanuts said:

Some people have no shame!

• Like 1
  • Agree 4
  • Funny 2

2 hours ago, jcm@gwr said:

A man just assaulted me with

milk, cream and butter.

How dairy.

That joke would get a new lease of life if the assault were with a milkshake. I thought that that was the new weapon of choice for political expression?

Best wishes 

Eric

• Like 4
  • Agree 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Premium

After 10 years, a wife starts to think their kid looks kinda strange so she decides to do a DNA test. She finds out that the kid is actually from completely different parents.

Wife to Husband:  "Honey, I have something very serious to tell you."

Husband: "What's up?"

Wife: "According to DNA test results, this is not our kid."

Husband: "Well, you don't remember, do you??

When we were leaving the hospital, you noticed that our baby had pooped,

then you said: "Please go change the baby, I'll wait for you here."

So I went inside, got a clean one and left the dirty one there."

• Like 1
  • Funny 12
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium

AN IRISH PAINTER !!! ☘️☘️☘️  

An Irish painter by the name of Murphy, while not a brilliant scholar, was a gifted portrait artist.

Over a short number of years his fame grew and soon people from all over Ireland were coming to the town of Miltown in County Clare, to get him to paint their likenesses.

One day, a beautiful young English woman arrived at his house in a stretch limo and asked if he would paint her in the nude. 

This being the first time anyone had made such a request he was a bit perturbed, particularly when the woman told him that money was no object.  In fact she was willing to pay 10,000 euros.

Not wanting to get into any marital strife, he asked her to wait while he went into the house to confer with Mary, his wife. 

They talked much about the Rightness and Wrongness of it.  It was hard to make the decision but finally his wife agreed, on one condition.

In a few minutes he returned.

"T'would be me pleasure to paint yer portrait, missus," he said.

"The wife says it's okay.

I'll paint you in the nude all right

but I'll have to leave me socks on so I have a place to wipe me brushes."

• Like 1
  • Funny 12
  • Friendly/supportive 2

Brexit for Medics

Physicians were unable to reach a consensus: Should Brexit take place?

The Allergists were in favour of scratching it but the Dermatologists were advised not to make any rash moves.

The Gastroenterologists had a sort of gut feeling about it but the Neurologists thought that the Brexiteers had a lot of nerve.

Meanwhile, Obstetricians felt certain that everyone was labouring under a misconception while the Opthamologists considered the idea shortsighted.

Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body" while the Paediatricians said, "Oh, grow up".

The Psychiatrists thought that the whole idea was madness while the Radiologists could see right through it.

Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing and the Internists claimed it would indeed be a bitter pill to swallow.

The Plastic Surgeons opined that Mrs Mays's proposal would "put a whole new face on the matter".

The Podiatrists thought it was a step forward but the Urologists were p*ssed off at the whole idea.

Anesthesiologists though it was all gas and those lofty Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no.

In the end, the Proctologists won out, leaving the decision up to those in a55holes in Parliament.

Brit15

Edited by APOLLO
  • Like 2
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 3
  • Funny 2