The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

• RMweb Premium

We tried various positions:

Round the back.

On the side.

Up against the wall.

But in the end, we both came to the same conclusion, that the bottom of the garden was the only place for a really good shed.

(From the book - Fifty Sheds of Grey)

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 7

On 21/04/2019 at 21:26, NittenDormer said:

Is this the right place to confess that I have been banned from B&Q (other similar establishments available for the purpose of cheap jokes)? One of their assistants came up to me and said "do you want decking?", so I hit him first.

Better not say that in New Zealand...

Possibly NSFW if you are easily offended. No actual swear words used, just implied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6c4Nupnup0

;)

Jason

• Like 2
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 1

This lady found out her dog could hardly hear so she took it to the vet. He found that the problem was hair in its ears. He cleaned both ears and the dog could hear fine. The vet then proceeded to tell the lady that if she wanted to keep this from recurring she should go to the store and get some "Veet" hair removal cream and rub it in the dog's ears once a month.
The lady goes to the chemist and gets some "Veet" hair removal cream.
At the register the pharmacist tells her, "If you're going to use this under your arms don't use deodorant for a few days."
The lady says: "I'm not using it under my arms."
The pharmacist says: "If you're using it on your legs don't shave for a couple of days."
The lady says: "I'm not using it on my legs either; if you must know, I'm using it on my schnauzer.."
The pharmacist says: "Stay off your bicycle for at least a week."

Groan button ready....

Lost on a rainy night, a nun stumbles across a monastery and requests shelter there. Fortunately, she's just in time for dinner and was treated to the best fish and chips she's ever had. After dinner, she goes into the kitchen to thank the chefs. She is met by two brothers, "Hello, I'm Brother Michael, and this is Brother Charles." "I'm very pleased to meet you. I just wanted to thank you for a wonderful dinner. The fish and chips were the best I've ever tasted. Out of curiosity, who cooked what?" Brother Charles replied, "Well, I'm the fish friar." She turns the other brother and says, "Then you must be...?" "Yes, I'm the chip monk.

• Like 3
  • Funny 14
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold
18 hours ago, luckymucklebackit said:

This lady found out her dog could hardly hear so she took it to the vet. He found that the problem was hair in its ears. He cleaned both ears and the dog could hear fine. The vet then proceeded to tell the lady that if she wanted to keep this from recurring she should go to the store and get some "Veet" hair removal cream and rub it in the dog's ears once a month.
The lady goes to the chemist and gets some "Veet" hair removal cream.
At the register the pharmacist tells her, "If you're going to use this under your arms don't use deodorant for a few days."
The lady says: "I'm not using it under my arms."
The pharmacist says: "If you're using it on your legs don't shave for a couple of days."
The lady says: "I'm not using it on my legs either; if you must know, I'm using it on my schnauzer.."
The pharmacist says: "Stay off your bicycle for at least a week."

Groan button ready....

Lost on a rainy night, a nun stumbles across a monastery and requests shelter there. Fortunately, she's just in time for dinner and was treated to the best fish and chips she's ever had. After dinner, she goes into the kitchen to thank the chefs. She is met by two brothers, "Hello, I'm Brother Michael, and this is Brother Charles." "I'm very pleased to meet you. I just wanted to thank you for a wonderful dinner. The fish and chips were the best I've ever tasted. Out of curiosity, who cooked what?" Brother Charles replied, "Well, I'm the fish friar." She turns the other brother and says, "Then you must be...?" "Yes, I'm the chip monk.

A groan button is too good for you, where is the "banned from the forum for life" button?

Mike.

• Like 1
  • Funny 4

2 hours ago, Kylestrome said:

I'm still trying to work out what a moustache (Schnauzer) has to do with a bicycle? :unknw_mini:

David

Hi David,

You are quite right, should a Schnauzer be a type of beard it would all make much more sense !

How rude,

Gibbo.

• Funny 1