Having problems logging in to RMweb? Read more... ×

37pits

Kernow Model Rail Shop

Kernow just let me know they have some Revolution IZAs is stock. It must be important (or desperate) as they sent the e-mail three times at 10:56, 10:59 and 11:01

Edited by Bomag

Kernow just let me know they have some Revolution IZAs is stock. It must be important (or desperate) as they sent the e-mail three times at 10:56, 10:59 and 11:01

Ha ha! I only got it once, sent at 11:01.

Big thumbs up for Kernow. Item ordered and sent in August failed to appear. Brief communication with Greg rsulted in a replacement item sent out, received today.

Great service as usual.

Ordered couple of items on Sunday over the internet. Delivered Tuesday - usual excellent service

Ordered their bargain DJ Models weathered Class 71 (all gone now...) yesterday lunchtime, it arrived this lunchtime.

Well done Kernow!!!

It was to encourage you to buy multiples of three!

Big thumbs up from me today for the folk at Kernow, especially Greg!

I had ordered something on Monday that should have been delivered yesterday (Tues)

When it didn’t arrive I phoned,  then later emailed, the shop.  Evidently the parcel had been collected by the carriers but not forwarded to the hub.

During the afternoon Greg made approaches to the carrier firm to press the issue and emailed me updates right up to the point of him going home at 17.45.

Then, this morning, he was on the case shortly after 08.30 and before 09.00 he was able to confirm to me when the delivery would take place this afternoon.

That’s real customer care in my book - very well done Kernow and much appreciated.

• Like 9