Bristol Victoria (Blues in the 80's)

Andrew P

• RMweb Gold

Hi Andy,

Although I don't think I have ever commented on one of you threads I have followed them all since Bitton, Just wanted to pop-in and say Happy Christmas and keep up the inspirational modelling! I hope I can match the quality you put into your layouts one day.

Gary

So I had a little run again today to test the New Kadee Magnets so what you see in the Pics is;

Western 1002  Western Explorer, arrive with a 5 Coach express into Platform 2,

attachicon.gifPit and Warship Running 010.JPG

attachicon.gifPit and Warship Running 012.JPG

attachicon.gifPit and Warship Running 014.JPG

Uncouple and runs forward,

attachicon.gifPit and Warship Running 015.JPG

attachicon.gifPit and Warship Running 016.JPG

attachicon.gifPit and Warship Running 017.JPG

The Pannier Tank 9761 comes onto the Stock and take it out,

attachicon.gifPit and Warship Running 018.JPG

attachicon.gifPit and Warship Running 019.JPG

attachicon.gifPit and Warship Running 020.JPG

And then bring it back onto the Middle Carriage Road.

attachicon.gifPit and Warship Running 021.JPG

Uncouple and back off,

attachicon.gifPit and Warship Running 023.JPG

And Western 1002 released from the Buffers backs down to the Signal Box,

attachicon.gifPit and Warship Running 025.JPG

attachicon.gifPit and Warship Running 026.JPG

Then heads into the Depot.

attachicon.gifPit and Warship Running 027.JPG

attachicon.gifPit and Warship Running 029.JPG

This is looking very interesting Andy.

Secondary urban termini like Plymouth Millbay, Reading South, Birmingham Moor Street, Southampton Terminus and many others do offer scope for mainline termini in far more manageable spaces than principal terminals and I like your "legend" which seems entirely credible.

Happy Christmas

Hi Andy,

Although I don't think I have ever commented on one of you threads I have followed them all since Bitton, Just wanted to pop-in and say Happy Christmas and keep up the inspirational modelling! I hope I can match the quality you put into your layouts one day.

Gary

Hi Gary, and thanks very much for keeping an eye on me, I do stray at times, go down the wrong road, (I blame the Sat Nav for that) and sometimes end up in a Cul De Sac, but in the end it's all about enjoyment.

Thanks for your Christmas Wishes, and the same to you and your Family.

This is looking very interesting Andy.

Secondary urban termini like Plymouth Millbay, Reading South, Birmingham Moor Street, Southampton Terminus and many others do offer scope for mainline termini in far more manageable spaces than principal terminals and I like your "legend" which seems entirely credible.

Happy Christmas

Hi David, Thanks mate, Yes your right, there is so much potential for the workings, and that will really make it interesting long term, and so really looking forward to getting the Fiddle Yards done to show its potential.

Merry Christmas!

All the very best to you. The layout is looking great, and lovely to see those sequences starting already! That really made pencarne come alive and it's great to see it here. Looking forward to seeing this develop!

John

Thanks John, and Seasons greeting to you too, thanks for your comments re Pencarne, I hope it will be Pen on Steroids.

All coming along very nicely Andy.

Look forward to further progress in the New Year.

Have a great Christmas.

Regards

John.

Hi John, Thanks for your nice comments and have a Good Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well.

Archived