2ManySpams

Hi

Well I found a few pics of rolling stock but none yet of buildings...figured out how to scan them...

Next job is to see if I can download them.... well here goes post-7844-0-80326000-1313352123_thumb.jpg post-7844-0-11067000-1313352188_thumb.jpg

post-7844-0-96829800-1313352244_thumb.jpg

post-7844-0-31683900-1313352307_thumb.jpg

post-7844-0-71608700-1313352364_thumb.jpg

Hopefully you can read the captions..bear in mind they were written nearly 20 years ago when I knew very little about the Cornish Clay Industry & the associated rail traffic,

I hope they are of use..If not ignore.I'll keep looking...Oh for a digital camera then.

Look forward to seeing you at the weekend....I'ts a very enjoyable show.Iwas there last year with Deviock Dock.

Cheers Bill

Sorry, Bill, but the weathering on the models in the top photos is way over the top. You'll never get away with it! :jester:

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Well the buildings are packed, Damian has found all the layout, John's even remembered which layout we're taking to where.....now I wonder if anyone has booked a van....D?

3 more sleeps to show time!

More details of the Truro show on their club page here or RMweb here

• RMweb Premium

Funnily enough I'm visiting my parents in Par this weekend and it would be rude not to make the effort to pop down to Truro.

Looking forward to seeing DITD in the flesh :)

Don't forget to say hello....

• RMweb Premium

Rolling stock ?

Cassettes ?

Brolly !

Stock? Why complicate things? The idea is folk just look at the buildings....who's interested in 37s and 50s anyway??

Cassettes have now been banished from all our layouts.....

Brolly - great idea - it didn't half rain last year in the evenings.