Bargain Hunters Mark 2

But last night, it was £123.25 including delivery.

Today, its £109.50 PLUS delivery, which at Rails usual £4 brings it up to £113.50. Thats a tad under £10 off yesterdays price.  I was almost tempted by the greyed out image yesterday evening, and thought "must be at least down to £99.99".  However, the tenner off doesn't do it for me, so I remain strong!!!

Rails haven't made much of an effort this year...

Sawyer Models

42-0035 GRAHAM FARISH SCENECRAFT WOODEN CARRIAGE SHED

£39.95 £28.00

44-0013 Bachmann SCENECRAFT POST WAR SYSTEM BUILT STATION

£59.95 £39

42-254 GRAHAM FARISH SCENECRAFT LOW RELIEF POWER SIGNAL BOX

£23.75 £14.00

44-156 Bachmann SCENECRAFT PENDON TOM BROWN’S SCHOOLHOUSE

£38.95 £15.00

44-575 Bachmann SCENECRAFT 4 LEVER OPEN GROUND FRAME

£13.95 £9.50

R9823 Hornby SKALEDALE PLATFORM SUBWAY

£20.99 £15.00

R9809 Hornby SKALEDALE GARAGE OUTBUILDING

£16.99 £12.00

R9804 Hornby SKALEDALE MODERN DETACHED HOUSE

£43.99 £24.00

44-0014 Bachmann SCENECRAFT POST WAR PLATFORM SHELTER

£19.95 £12.00

44-0003 Bachmann SCENECRAFT BRICK BASE WATER TOWER

£37.95 £25.00

R8675 Hornby SCALEDALE MODERN LINESIDE HUT & AWS BOX SET

£18.99 £11.00

http://sawyermodels.co.uk/?product_cat=advent-calendar

• RMweb Gold

Same as with the 08 the other day it says £175 but the actual price on the item is £191.25?

Same as with the 08 the other day it says £191.25 on the item page but applies a discount in the checkout to take it down to £175. Though postage adds £4 to that.

WARNING No Longer!

Earlier today I visited the Sawyer Models Website (it has been mentioned iearlier n this thread).

The result was my PC being infected with the Zeus Virus - copies stored passwords, credit card details etc.

Yes I know this is not a bargain!

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/125236-bargain-hunters-mark-2/?p=2969157

Apologies if this was misinformed - just wanted to prevent others from 'suffering' the same fate.

Edited by leopardml2341

Thank you for letting us know. Our website team have checked the servers, the website etc and can't find anything. We've loaded the website via my laptop, mobile phone and friends computer and the website operated as normal. We are sorry that leopardml2341 has experienced this problem but we cannot find anything on the system.

Also apologies for taking this away from bargains.

Guest theonlydt

Thank you for letting us know. Our website team have checked the servers, the website etc and can't find anything. We've loaded the website via my laptop, mobile phone and friends computer and the website operated as normal. We are sorry that leopardml2341 has experienced this problem but we cannot find anything on the system.

While you're here, why don't you tell us of your bargain of the day? You tell us what you think is a bargain :)

• RMweb Premium

WARNING!

Earlier today I visited the Sawyer Models Website (it has been mentioned iearlier n this thread).

The result was my PC being infected with the Zeus Virus - copies stored passwords, credit card details etc.

Yes I know this is not a bargain!

You may have had a false positive from your virus checker, or, somehow you went to a cloned site.

Be careful when searching on Google, etc, for any site as there are many that look like the real thing but aren't.

Rob

Apologies if this was misinformed - just wanted to prevent others from 'suffering' the same fate.

No problem at all. Always better to be safe than sorry. Merry Christmas to everyone on RMWeb. Also our January sale begins late Christmas Eve after our advent calendar promotion ends.

• Like 4