Accurascale Class 55 Deltic - 4mm scale

So glad the wait is nearly over, I ordered DCC ready Purple Machine first then, having ordered sound ready Manor class, and class 31 and 37, regretted it. Luckily managed to swap for a cancelled sound fitted version a few weeks ago.

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
23 hours ago, john new said:

I think mine (KOYLI) is one of the NRM/DPS batch - will we get a DHL (or Royal Mail) tracking option? I am usually in for 5 out of 6 delivery days but do have a regular morning each week when I am out; obviously arranging with them to avoid that day makes sense.

As this was correctly replied to by Accurascale I should have contacted Locomotion Models. For anyone in the same position, but reading this thread, theirs will be sent UPS and we should get a tracking code.

Edited by john new
Typo correction
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 2

On 13/06/2022 at 17:00, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

I bet your thinking how the heck does Santa do what he does in one night..........

Is it not Thursday that you want it to be, so you have them in your pinkys?........

Santa has 364 days less holidays to do the packing before distribution starts....

Les

• Funny 1

39 minutes ago, newbryford said:

And there's less of Wednesday left in Australia.

Five hours left to have my emails checked, but this could be confusing as we are now in an overlap. I’ll check mine from tomorrow as this could cause confusion and delay

Edited by Wolf27

• RMweb Premium
2 minutes ago, Wolf27 said:

Five hours left to have my emails checked, but this could be confusing as we are now in an overlap. 

You've got a bit longer to go for Western Australia.

• RMweb Premium
37 minutes ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

Funny name,who calls their daughter Arrhythmia,or is that the missus,and what they been buying........

She is so beautiful your heart misses a beat 🥰

• Funny 6

Amusing if non of the orders dispatched today are regular RMWebbers! I'm guessing we all fall into a minority of customers in the grand scheme of things.

Still looking very touch and go whether either of my Locomotion/DPS/Rails releases will get to me before I disappear for 3 weeks (worst timed trip ever....)

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

Funny name,who calls their daughter Arrhythmia,or is that the missus,and what they been buying........

Chlamydia would be worse, perhaps.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, G-BOAF said:

Amusing if non of the orders dispatched today are regular RMWebbers! I'm guessing we all fall into a minority of customers in the grand scheme of things.

Still looking very touch and go whether either of my Locomotion/DPS/Rails releases will get to me before I disappear for 3 weeks (worst timed trip ever....)

I can’t wait for the internal squabbles along the lines of “my order number was xxxxx, why has Bob McRivett-Counter got their order before me”……

• Like 1
  • Funny 6

7 minutes ago, aureol40012 said:

I can’t wait for the internal squabbles along the lines of “my order number was xxxxx, why has Bob McRivett-Counter got their order before me”……

Well just to get everyone up in arms you could claim you have yours now and say it wobbles worse than a Hattons Class 66. That would breed fear, anguish and confusion across the forums.

Edited by wairoa
  • Like 1
  • Funny 8

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, G-BOAF said:

You mean they are selling to non rmwebbers, disgraceful.

Mike.

• Like 1
  • Funny 10

13 minutes ago, ac1874 said:

I take it nobody got a shipping notification then? I can't be the only one tempted to claim that I had! 🤣

Suspect they’ll all be uploaded together at the end of the packing day.  Can’t imagine the system notifies in real time.

3 minutes ago, younGGuns7 said:

I’m sure Fran and the team are furiously working to get these out today but until they are successful we won’t hear anything so a little patience is needed and less of the -ve vibes 

Lets not go looking for negative vibes where none exist, hmmm?  I swear some people jump at any opportunity to finger wag like a teacher.

• Like 3