Taunton Members Day - Sunday 17th April 2011

Captain Kernow

And just to clarify CK's amended date from post #17 above (page 1) and {edit} of course the revised title to this topic (just noticed):-

The 2011 Taunton Members Day will .... be held on Sunday 17th April 2011.

That's the weekend after Trainwest at Melksham, and the weekend before Easter - at York!!!

I don't think I'm going to get a domestic (railway related) passout for three weekends in a row from west Cornwall :angry:

• RMweb Gold

And just to clarify CK's amended date from post #17 above (page 1) :-

The 2011 Taunton Members Day will .... be held on Sunday 17th April 2011.

That's the weekend after Trainwest at Melksham, and the weekend before Easter - at York!!!

I don't think I'm going to get a domestic (railway related) passout for three weekends in a row :angry:

So that will be this year, just over 14 weeks away, for those of you (er, I mean me) still building layouts....:blink:

• RMweb Gold

So that will be this year, just over 14 weeks away, for those of you (er, I mean me) still building layouts....:blink:

sshhhh, if you don't mention it they won't know, don't worry I'm the same as you.ust get on with the layout.

Cheers

Simon

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

I am happy to make the following announcement:

'A pair of pasties from the local farm shop have been procured for testing and experimentation purposes. The first test will be conducted under strict laboratory conditions tomorrow lunchtime'... ;)

I am even happier, in a selfish kind of way, to make the following supplementary announcement:

'CTMK has advised that she does not want the second pasty tomorrow lunchtime. The Captain will, therefore, undertake a second pasty road test at work on Monday lunchtime'. :lol:

• RMweb Gold

... such selfless sacrifice on behalf of RMWeb ... your actions are applauded sir :rolleyes::lol:

Thank you, so kind....... so kind!

Well, I am happy to confirm that both pasty trials were deemed completely successful.

The SWAGPO Pasty Allocation Committee are now considering whether further site investigations are required.... :lol:

Regrettably I had to advise our beloved rear-admiral in waiting that there's no way K2yhaven will be forward enough to bring down due to domestic commitments over the last few months but we've agreed an alternative course of action. Details TBC in the Captain's forthcoming missives.

Rumour has it that he's away giving all DRAG attendees a debrief on the pasties.

• RMweb Gold

Taunton's UP from Devon :O

Darren's navigation was never that good! He came up with me last year (picking DLT up on the way)! Unfortunately I won't be able to get there this year myself, so Darren will be coming with someone else - just hope that use their own directions and not Darren's :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived