Taunton Members Day - Sunday 17th April 2011

Captain Kernow

• RMweb Gold

Hi all,

Just to clarify times for Sunday 17th April next, in response to a few enquiries:

- Those with larger layouts can access from 0800 hrs (you should know who you are but please PM me if in doubt)

- Those with smaller layouts or demos can access from 0830 hrs - I need to stagger this due to the larger size of the show this year

- Open for normal RMWeb visitors from 1000 hrs

- Event closes at 1600 hrs - only exhibitors to remain in the hall after that time, please

- We must vacate completely by 1700 hrs

Many thanks.

Bill and I will be taking the buildings that are currently being constructed for both Beaminster and Fordingbridge, hopefully we shall have a couple of 'work in progress' to show the techniques and we will be pleased to demonstrate.

They may be some surplus items, if anyone is interested and Cap'n Haddock doesn't mind. Please PM for further details.

DesA

.......... Taunton seems full up!

Unfortunately I'm having to cancel my Premier Inn booking at Taunton Central North for the SWAG doooooo

- Domestic/Family problems, so there should be a space there.

As my wife has decided to tag along (for which you and the DRAG Christmas dinner are ENTIRELY TO BLAME!!!) I will refrain from making any further comments about canines other than to say that our dog may well be making an appearence as the hotel l have booked accepts them and that a long walk with Rosie and my dog Mike might be just what I need!!!:lol:

Archived