The HAA and extended MGR family, CDA and MHA in OO/4mm, by Accurascale

Unrecognised knock on the door a few hours ago. Smiling man from DHL hands me a box with "loaded at Birmingham fulfillment centre" printed on the label.

Bit of an unexpected surprise when I opened the box  (No Micheal Miles too be seen).

981773377_Ascale-HAA-002-EditSm.jpg.a4700177c2703114b44957bef57b26c2.jpg

Shortly to be converted back to Darlington Development Unit condition. Nice that these early HAA's have been modelled with solid braked wheels as opposed to wheels with the detachable friction surfaces. Internal rivet detail inside the body is smashing and nice touch with the speed rating square still  visible under the freshly painted HAA patch. 

Thanks to the boys from the Emerald Isle. Now where's me Guinness frother.

P.s. The coupling stretcher springs are perfect for another project I have in mind. If I'd only known...      could have saved me an age trawling the interweb manufacturers.

Edited by Porcy Mane
Add more magumba.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

HCAs are now in stock with pre-orders shipping out to modellers as well as retailers. We also have a limited bonus supply of original HAAs with the same running numbers as before fresh in from the factory. Fill yer boots! https://www.accurascale.com/collections/merry-go-round-mgr/availability_in-stock?

Cheers!

Fran 

• Friendly/supportive 1

In light of Fran’s announcement ,I thought it about time to order some accurascale HAA’s to replace my ancient Hornby rake ,so in went an order for four original livery packs plus two rail freight packs on Tuesday 19th July. They were dispatched yesterday and arrived this morning about 1030 via DHL. The wagons look to be the business,just need a few more to make up a full rake. Whether I wait for the next run of accurascale mgr’s or get some HDA’s or have a look at the cavalex ones to make up the numbers I don’t know yet. 

Edited by d46037
  • Like 2

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, d46037 said:

In light of Fran’s announcement ,I thought it about time to order some accurascale HAA’s to replace my ancient Hornby rake ,so in went an order for four original livery packs plus two rail freight packs on Tuesday 19th July. They were dispatched yesterday and arrived this morning about 1030 via DHL. The wagons look to be the business,just need a few more to make up a full rake. Whether I wait for the next run of accurascale mgr’s or get some HDA’s or have a look at the cavalex ones to make up the numbers I don’t know yet. 

if it helps another run will be along soon enough. Probably ;) 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Our gorgeous, mint, ready to roll MGRs are in stock now including  FREE Next Day DHL delivery throughout the UK, - https://www.accurascale.com/collections/merry-go-round-mgr/availability_in-stock?

Just £74.95 for THREE - and buy two or more packs, and get 10% off automatically, paying just £67.45 per triple pack (£22.48 per wagon) for the finest, most accurate, most detailed HAA ever made! 

If you are a customer, you also get 3% credits back! Putting each pack at just £21.81 per wagon!!!

ACC2557HAA-FM3_C_2048x2048.jpg

ACC2557HAA-FM3_H_2048x2048.jpg

Edited by McC
  • Like 5
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
11 hours ago, McC said:

Our gorgeous, mint, ready to roll MGRs are in stock now for FREE, Next Day DHL delivery throughout the UK, - https://www.accurascale.com/collections/merry-go-round-mgr/availability_in-stock?

Just £74.95 for THREE - and buy two or more packs, and get 10% off automatically, paying just £67.45 per triple pack (£22.48 per wagon) for the finest, most accurate, most detailed HAA ever made! 

If you are a customer, you also get 3% credits back! Putting each pack at just £21.81 per wagon!!!

ACC2557HAA-FM3_C_2048x2048.jpg

ACC2557HAA-FM3_H_2048x2048.jpg

As good as but cheaper than the Shildon origional,all your models are exceptional items and value,thanks you guys.Roll on the 37.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
40 minutes ago, andythenorth said:

It's been said before, but the prices on bulk-buy of these remain astounding.

£22 remains cheaper than some of the pre-owned Hornby offerings on eBay.

Many thanks for all the support! The MGR and CDA are selling fast with the remaining variants and MHA due to leave the factory shortly. 

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Great news! The final pieces of our MGR wagon project, the HBAs, the HDAs and the HMA hopper wagons are complete and due to leave our factory in the coming days. They will arrive in stock in mid-October. Our MHA ballast wagons are now in production and due in November.

HBA_3.jpg.a74018b05d79f57835fec69e1877b51f.jpg

Of course, if you rather not wait we do have limited amounts of some of the original HAA and HCA packs left in stock, so make sure you grab them while you can!

1041465947_HDA_1(1).jpg.c509f6d270ae81e212e5e43c780a832f.jpg

Our MGR wagons have received widespread acclaim since they first landed a couple of months ago, and it's easy to see why. Unrivalled finesse, beautifully manufactured and finished, razor sharp printing with TOPS panel detail differences based on photographs of each wagon modelled to name but a few.

1335729888_HMA_2(1).jpg.f42f0c7714e7cc613a0470b8fe25ac4b.jpg

All this while offering exceptional value of just £74.95 per three wagons along with 10% off when you buy two packs or more and free postage and packaging throughout the UK and Ireland!

Pre-order the next chapter in our "Powering Britain" series while stocks last. https://www.accurascale.com/collections/merry-go-round-mgr? 

Cheers!

Fran 

(please note that the models in the pics are original pre-production samples. We will have a suite of pics for the factory finished models in the coming weeks!)

Edited by Accurascale Fran
  • Like 7
  • Friendly/supportive 1

VERY excited for my MHA's to arrive (x3 packs!) - although upset I have to wait until November, Im sure they will be worth the wait! My first order of rolling stock from Accurascale and I am sure they won't disappoint! 

Edited by WCML100
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, James Makin said:

You know you've made it when your name comes up in lights on the hallowed website..!

217369198_JamesHAAAccurascaleMessage11_10_22.PNG.aa468a48ed2d1fa4a41c460a0ec77797.PNG

Fame at last 🤣

Ha. Knew that widget wasn’t true. No way does James Makin have to actually pay for toy trains! 😁

• Funny 3

• 2 weeks later...