The HAA and extended MGR family, CDA and MHA in OO/4mm, by Accurascale

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

We hope to have them out to direct and trade customers by Thursday all going well. They have been very popular indeed on pre-order.

Remaining stocks now listed on the website and available for sale

Coal hoppers: https://www.accurascale.com/collections/merry-go-round-mgr/availability_in-stock?

Spoil wagons: https://www.accurascale.com/collections/mha-wagons

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 2

3 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

We hope to have them out to direct and trade customers by Thursday all going well. They have been very popular indeed on pre-order.

Remaining stocks now listed on the website and available for sale

Coal hoppers: https://www.accurascale.com/collections/merry-go-round-mgr/availability_in-stock?

Spoil wagons: https://www.accurascale.com/collections/mha-wagons

Cheers!

Fran 

Great! Can't wait for mine to arrive 😀

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Hi Fran.

Appreciate you guys are full on with orders but can i please ask as i have an HBA wagon pack on order with the FNA-D nuclear wagon. Will the HBA wagon be sent separately or will i have to wait until the D wagons are available. This is a joint order of availability now and to come.

I have in fairness sent a request to the support page but not had a reply as yet. Appreciate you guys are busy

NOTE.

Patrick has replied just now. Thanks for the understanding. My apologies for the cock up on my part

Edited by Krieghoff

• RMweb Gold
15 minutes ago, Krieghoff said:

Hi Fran.

Appreciate you guys are full on with orders but can i please ask as i have an HBA wagon pack on order with the FNA-D nuclear wagon. Will the HBA wagon be sent separately or will i have to wait until the D wagons are available. This is a joint order of availability now and to come.

I have in fairness sent a request to the support page but not had a reply as yet. Appreciate you guys are busy

Thanks.

I can see Patrick replied to your email , beating this reply by 11 minutes and just three minutes after the post :)

Our default is always to ship orders complete, it’s why we have a warning that pops up on the shipping cart if you mix ranges for example. 

Generally we recommend you place preorders but range or launch but you can order any combination of in stock items you wish. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, McC said:

I can see Patrick replied to your email , beating this reply by 11 minutes and just three minutes after the post :)

Our default is always to ship orders complete, it’s why we have a warning that pops up on the shipping cart if you mix ranges for example. 

Generally we recommend you place preorders but range or launch but you can order any combination of in stock items you wish. 

My sincere apologies for the cock up on my part. In fairness i genuinely didnt see the warning pop up on the shipping cart. Thanks for the quick reply in any case

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Krieghoff said:

My sincere apologies for the cock up on my part. In fairness i genuinely didnt see the warning pop up on the shipping cart. Thanks for the quick reply in any case

I did exactly the same thing (MHA and FNA-D), not sure I saw the pop up either.

Anyway if that’s the way it is I will wait out. My only question is: How do you ensure I get my wagons available now (MHA) with the yet to arrive wagons (FNA-D)? Basically I don’t want to be left on the cold where you say we sold out of them ages ago.

Thanks in advance.

Andy

• RMweb Gold
37 minutes ago, Andy7 said:

I did exactly the same thing (MHA and FNA-D), not sure I saw the pop up either.

Anyway if that’s the way it is I will wait out. My only question is: How do you ensure I get my wagons available now (MHA) with the yet to arrive wagons (FNA-D)? Basically I don’t want to be left on the cold where you say we sold out of them ages ago.

Thanks in advance.

Andy

The warehouse systems will allocate and hold the in stock parts but as we don’t charge for shipping it’s always easier to separate orders anyway. Just drop the team a line and we’ll happily split the order so you get the MHa now and the FNA when they come in. Hth!

• Like 3
  • Friendly/supportive 3

On 25/10/2022 at 22:58, McC said:

The warehouse systems will allocate and hold the in stock parts but as we don’t charge for shipping it’s always easier to separate orders anyway. Just drop the team a line and we’ll happily split the order so you get the MHa now and the FNA when they come in. Hth!

thought it was an automatic thing as the 55 shipped off the order with the 37s. noted for next time to make everyone's life easier and request to split postage sent

Today was the day my first accurascale product arrived… the MHA wagon pack. I have to say, its hard to find reasons not to get more of these. The quality versus the price is the best I have seen for a long time. For such a simplistic box wagon, accurascale have brought it to life, the detail is fantastic. Over the moon with these. Hats off to the AC team on this one, truly fantastic value for money and a great model! 

only downside is DHL managed to split my order up in to 2 different deliveries, however the remaining are on the way and should be with me soon. Thanks to Patrick at AC for (very quickly) responding to me today and helping with my query. Very fast and effective customer service! 

i shall be spending my money again with Accurascale without a second thought for sure! 😃

ED5CB6C9-D5E4-455D-A5E9-22E797D3B76E.jpeg

BD9C0658-03E4-4697-A430-36F5121B71BB.jpeg

ADCB6CD9-16C8-4984-9CB9-9E60E05ACA0A.jpeg

F759CD75-F526-49D8-81DC-EBFA38CCC4CD.jpeg

B374822A-E2B1-40CA-8E69-1D7898F794A2.jpeg

5DEF29B3-0D23-4037-AE11-2D6F334BE5C0.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Oh the delights of DHL deliveries.

I picked my parcel up from  a Service Point yesterday, only to find that it was full of food, the address label said it was from Accurascale but there was an invoice from a food company inside.  Went back to the ServicePoint to find a second and correctly labelled parcel from Accurascale.  Obviously DHL had printed 2 labels and then stuck one on the wrong parcel.  Informed the elderly couple who live up the road from me that their food parcel was at the ServicePoint for collection but it had my name on it.  I just hope they are able to claim it, as it isn't actually addressed to them.

Just to be clear, this was no fault of Accurascales as my complete order was in the second parcel.

I would have offered to deliver the food parcel to my neighbours but the ServicePoint couldn't release it to me as it was not for me.

All ended well for me at least.

Best wishes

Roddy

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

23 hours ago, TomScrut said:

My MHAs are here, very happy with them. I had some Hornby ones but these are so much better IMO

20221027_215134.jpg.88d64f34fdc25999ec0665faa1084249.jpg

Agreed they are better than H ones but also a completely different diagram meaning there could be a place for both unless…..

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Agreed they are better than H ones but also a completely different diagram meaning there could be a place for both unless…..

Yes, they aren't the same thing although I am glad I sold my Hornby ones before these turned up

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

My MHA’s arrived today (very quickly I might add after splitting an order). They are fantastic, so much detail and weight. Well done accurascale yet again.

On a side note, DHL actually managed to deliver my parcel at the first attempt and in perfect condition, (must mean the next accurascale DHL delivery will take 2 weeks of “attempted”/delayed deliveries). Wonders never cease. This is a slight on DHL and no reflection on awesome accurascale (my personal model manufacturer!).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Not sure I'm in the right place but I've had an email about the HDA and HMA. 

This appears to be my contribution. 

HDA - Railfreight Red - Pack 1

All Lot 4008 built Shildon 1982

368145 Hoo J 1983 https://PaulBartlett.zenfolio.com/brhda/e9c5f5ac6

368319 Hoo J 1983 https://PaulBartlett.zenfolio.com/brhda/e9c5f5b17

368284 Hoo J 1983 https://PaulBartlett.zenfolio.com/brhda/e9c5fcdbe

HDA - Railfreight Red - Pack 2

368279 Manvers 1987 https://PaulBartlett.zenfolio.com/brhda/e3d7b571a

I've not seen any of this range of their models. 

Paul

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I hope the Accurascale guys don't mind this little plug to enhance their models?

Are you considering customising your coalfish? A big part of the weathering of engineer's wagons are the notes written on them in chalk or paint pen, advising staff on site what that has or needs.

n-misc001-preview.jpg.ad59fe7e7b2f98f7f929c5ea9a90da23.jpg

Whilst this pack is designed for the JNA Falcon models, the vast majority will also fit the smaller gap between the ribs on the Accurascale MHA coalfish. The decals in the sheet apply to both types equally.

InCollage_20221130_144513571_copy_3072x2304.jpg.fecb94d053ba55c61667baefffadaa88.jpg

In stock to order now for £7.50 plus £1.50 UK P&P.

Jo

Edited by Steadfast
  • Like 6

A couple of questions... 

1) Has anyone fit Smiths instanters successfully? I'm told the beam is very shallow. (I know they come with instanters, but they are only really for detail purposes). 

2) Accurascale, will there be a further run of HDA later to allow those who have already purchased these to have a full length train?