Mark 2b, By Accurascale and IRM!

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, derekdoestrains said:

accurascale always have “extra” stock, so will have more on the way following the pre orders being sent…

See who gets the golden ticket e mail first then eh.........i dont feel any tremour in the force yet :)

• Like 1
  • Round of applause 1

5 hours ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

See who gets the golden ticket e mail first then eh.........i dont feel any tremour in the force yet :)

Still hoping but prob will lose out due to time zone again! 🥲🥲

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
5 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi folks,

Apologies for the delay in updates on these. They begin shipping from tomorrow.

Cheers!

Fran 

Thought you must be holding and packing all the pre orders and despatching in one go, would stop all the i want it first for a you tube review stuff. Thanks for the update and hard work to get them in the first place.

• Like 3

On 21/02/2024 at 10:41, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi folks,

Apologies for the delay in updates on these. They begin shipping from tomorrow.

Cheers!

Fran 

I got the email to order - but then they have disappeared totally from the website!!!! Some issues/overload on demand?

• RMweb Gold
14 minutes ago, duck_77 said:

I got the email to order - but then they have disappeared totally from the website!!!! Some issues/overload on demand?

Brief syncing, they are up now tho not all the stock has been sync'd up yet - early next week we will put the balance of mk2 on stock. 

On 17/02/2024 at 17:33, duck_77 said:

I so want these but missed out due to time zones! 

Hello Ducky. I too missed them but get on the Accurascale site now, I've just been in and they're in stock to order now. Good luck.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Merseycider said:

Hello Ducky. I too missed them but get on the Accurascale site now, I've just been in and they're in stock to order now. Good luck.

Just got them, thanks!

• Like 2

Checked the web site 1/2Hrs ago & the RTC set was in stock

Got one set

My Account on the Web site shows the price as £247.00 but the invoice shows the price as $247.00

Seems there is a glitch in the system.

• RMweb Gold
31 minutes ago, John ks said:

Checked the web site 1/2Hrs ago & the RTC set was in stock

Got one set

My Account on the Web site shows the price as £247.00 but the invoice shows the price as $247.00

Seems there is a glitch in the system.

Do drop us a note - sounds like a formatting issue rather than a glitch tho :) 

2 hours ago, Merseycider said:

Surprised to see this - they've been sold out for a very long time now and as it's a limited edition of 500 I wasn't expecting to see them reappear until they'd had time to decided they were now in a position to release however many they held back in case they needed to replace any with issues.

So I thought I'd done well to get my pre-order in well over a year ago though, and I've just this minute had the email to say a shipment is on its way. 

On 20/02/2024 at 00:33, Opelsi said:

Also done so thank you and a massive finger's crossed.

Had these on my wish list as missed the initial announcement and did not realise I needed to complete 'notify me' so really pleased I saw this thank you!

Already ordered and paid up front for full rake of Mk2b & Mk2c in blue grey, so these RTC pair would be fantastic too and go straight into my RTC depot!

Duly ordered!

Yay - so excited.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

2 hours ago, Michael Hodgson said:

Surprised to see this - they've been sold out for a very long time now and as it's a limited edition of 500 I wasn't expecting to see them reappear until they'd had time to decided they were now in a position to release however many they held back in case they needed to replace any with issues.

So I thought I'd done well to get my pre-order in well over a year ago though, and I've just this minute had the email to say a shipment is on its way. 

I think you will find there is suddenly an extra 100 available. When these were announced it was a 400 release. 
Might not please some collectors. 

IMG_6057.jpeg

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

1 minute ago, Haverail said:

NIRCLASS80, that is interesting and not very fair to those who pre ordered, I wonder if the extra hundred will also have 'Limited Edition Certificates'.

Are you paying for a number or for a product you want? Quality they’ve not demanded a higher price per coach for a number, is an extra 100 (assume that’s actually the number not just cancelled orders / excess stock they normally have when they finally land)… is it going to be a big deal?

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, derekdoestrains said:

Are you paying for a number or for a product you want? Quality they’ve not demanded a higher price per coach for a number, is an extra 100 (assume that’s actually the number not just cancelled orders / excess stock they normally have when they finally land)… is it going to be a big deal?

I am not seriously concerned, I consider myself lucky to have obtained a set.

• Agree 1

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Haverail said:

I am not seriously concerned, I consider myself lucky to have obtained a set.

So why be offended on behalf of others?

• Like 5

• RMweb Gold

I'm very pleased to have got the "RTC has been dispatched" Email.

Kev.

(..who is even more pleased that I have already paid for them and don't need some extra funds ASAP!)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
39 minutes ago, derekdoestrains said:

We processed the RTC packs first as they were simplest and as always the balance of stock once all preorders were allocated was offered on the website. This was about 50 packs in total. Nothing in any way nefarious and identical to how we process every preorder. All preorder customers orders are in the queue and the handful who were lucky today get added to the end. The first hundred or so we also managed to ship today. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2