RMweb

Warley NEC National Show 25th & 26th November 2023

Chris M

• Moderators

Going to Warley? Want to get in for free?

We are giving away a free ticket to new BRM subscribers with this offer.

BRM Subscription - Warley Ticket Offer

image.png

Get your first 6 issues for only £22.99, your subscription then moves to £4.99 a month by direct debit. Includes 1x FREE Warley 2023 ticket (can be used either day).

Click here to take this offer - https://brmm.ag/brmwarley23

• Like 3

Advance tickets for Warley will be on sale at the Farnham & District exhibition this weekend from the Dawlish Warren layout. This is the cheapest way to buy tickets for the show as you get advance price without any booking fee. A card reader will be available.

The Farnham & District exhibition is being held at the Alderwood Leisure Centre, Aldershot and is always a great exhibition with some fine layouts on show. Highly recommended.

https://farnhammrc.org.uk/?page_id=102

Edited by Chris M
  • Like 1

Just come across a flyer for Advance tickets for the Warley show through The Ticket Factory. In previous years I've been able to preorder the catalogue so that it's delivered prior to the show and I can have a good look and plan my day, but I can't see that option. I guess it must be a real pain to send them out, but does anyone know if you can get them before the show?

Many thanks.

• RMweb Premium

Having had to cancel last year Warley booking of Camel Quay I am pleased that fingers crossed I will be there this year.

A few photographs taken by Andy York 

IMG_0804.png

IMG_0802.png

IMG_0796.png

IMG_0813.png

• Like 6

• RMweb Premium
On 09/10/2023 at 20:08, RedgateModels said:

ooh, us demos are a lot nearer the catering, which is nice 😁

That's good. Due to the favourable alignment of the stars and a bit of low cunning, I'll be there for the first time in more than 20 years.

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium
21 minutes ago, TEAMYAKIMA said:

Please do come over and introduce yourself to us on Beijiao 

Definitely! I'll be wearing my RMweb badge with my real name, as well as this one, and probably a Leeds MRS T-shirt too.

• Informative/Useful 3

• RMweb Gold
9 hours ago, Chris M said:

There is no exhibition magazine/guide this year. Nobody was prepared to volunteer to put it together so no guide. Putting the guide together is quite a big job. There will a plan and stand list on sale. 

Will this be available in advance - some of us plan our Warley route in advance as we simply can't see everything on the day..

Chris

13 hours ago, Chris M said:

There is no exhibition magazine/guide this year. Nobody was prepared to volunteer to put it together so no guide. Putting the guide together is quite a big job. There will a plan and stand list on sale. 

Surprised and not surprised really, like a lot of model railway show organisational tasks it is a thankless one, especially when you are relying on other people. Lets see if its missed

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Barry O said:

This should be my 43rd Warley Show all being well. I enjoy the demo area ...

Baz

Opposite end from me, but you'll have to come over to B7 and see N-gauge Barry and his German fellow trainspotter.....

Les

• Like 2