They just don’t stop!

How about a go at 'Hydraulics'?

Warship first, then perhaps the lovely Western to follow ...

Dapol's looks great, but if my experience was anything to go on, the Heljan's much more reliable.

It was the only locomotive I've got to blow a PCB, and that was within 24 hours of receipt!!

Al.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

This is getting ridiculous, I've got classes 50, 37, 56, 43, 52 on order with someone or somebody. At some point im going to have to tell the wife what ive been up to. Leaving her might be a cheaper option the way these announcements are coming.

• Like 1
  • Funny 10

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Norski said:

This is getting ridiculous, I've got classes 50, 37, 56, 43, 52 on order with someone or somebody. At some point im going to have to tell the wife what ive been up to. Leaving her might be a cheaper option the way these announcements are coming.

Don't worry, if it's anything like Accurascale's previous locomotive announcements you'll have plenty of time to save up!

Mike.

• Funny 4

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

Don't worry, if it's anything like Accurascale's previous locomotive announcements you'll have plenty of time to save up!

Mike.

It's exactly that kind of thinking that got us in this situation!

• Agree 1
  • Funny 5

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, Norski said:

What,no 60,s then,you have had a full 24 hours to sneak one in.............

• Funny 1