Accurascale Customer Support

Contacted Accurascale Customer Support via e-mail yesterday morning.  After over 24 hours I have yet to receive a response (apart from the initial automated acknowledgement).

There seems to be no other means of contact apart from Instagram and Facebook - neither of which I use.  I have tried SMS, but it just tags onto the original mail.

I post here out of some frustration.......

Phil

• Funny 1

Well yesterday they posted a crate of 37/6 and a certain 37/9 that were about to unloaded, counted, documented and then broken up for distribution.

I am guessing everyone is flat out on delivery duties.

I know this doesn't help you and I feel your frustration, but I thought I'd offer up a possible explanation.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Blimey, have we really come to expect an answer within 24 hours now and get frustrated if we don't? I remember having to wait about 3 weeks for a reply from Hornby once, and that is not knocking Hornby, just showing how expectations have changed, and not in a good way in my opinion.

Just for info, I used the webpage chat to ask a payment question this morning and got a reply in 16 minutes. Perhaps your email failed?

Roy

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, woodenhead said:

Well yesterday they posted a crate of 37/6 and a certain 37/9 that were about to unloaded, counted, documented and then broken up for distribution.

I am guessing everyone is flat out on delivery duties.

Wouldn't imagine the CS guys/girls also do the warehouse bits and bobs but may well be wrong

4 minutes ago, HExpressD said:

Wouldn't imagine the CS guys/girls also do the warehouse bits and bobs but may well be wrong

They are not a big company, I would imagine it is all hands to the pump for a big release - then there will be several weeks to pick up all the customer service etc.

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, woodenhead said:

They are not a big company, I would imagine it is all hands to the pump for a big release - then there will be several weeks to pick up all the customer service etc.

I think they are bigger than you think these days. They did quote how many staff they have a while ago, and it was way more than I had imagined.

Roy

10 minutes ago, Roy Langridge said:

Blimey, have we really come to expect an answer within 24 hours now and get frustrated if we don't? I remember having to wait about 3 weeks for a reply from Hornby once, and that is not knocking Hornby, just showing how expectations have changed, and not in a good way in my opinion.

Just for info, I used the webpage chat to ask a payment question this morning and got a reply in 16 minutes. Perhaps your email failed?

Roy

Roy,

Thanks for your feedback.

You may not be aware that:

1) If you sent A/S and e-mail it goes to the web chat anyway, and 

2) On 24 August McC of A/S posted "Our teams response time for the month of august is under five minutes with mean resolution times at 16 minutes so we’re never too busy to help! "

Phil

3 minutes ago, Roy Langridge said:

I think they are bigger than you think these days. They did quote how many staff they have a while ago, and it was way more than I had imagined.

Roy

But it depends how many are located at the warehouse, many could be spread across the country if the do their design and project management from home.

• RMweb Gold
40 minutes ago, Manitoba said:

Contacted Accurascale Customer Support via e-mail yesterday morning.  After over 24 hours I have yet to receive a response (apart from the initial automated acknowledgement).

There seems to be no other means of contact apart from Instagram and Facebook - neither of which I use.  I have tried SMS, but it just tags onto the original mail.

I post here out of some frustration.......

Phil

Hi Phil,

Apologies for the delay in dealing with your request. If you would like to send me a private message with your full name, email address and order number it relates to (if there is one) I will look into it for you a matter of urgency.

13 minutes ago, HExpressD said:

Hi Sam,

Well, we might not be the size of your employer (Hornby) just yet, and while we might be all packing boxes etc we do have some tech admin to firm up orders and a couple of lads carry out the inspections, comms for the warehouse crew etc too.

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 6
  • Round of applause 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, Wickham Green too said:

Good ol' snail mail might have worked - if you'd have had the patience !

Click the Help '?' at the bottom right of any window on our website, to open a ticket or chat to us when available. We are available by the following wide range of methods!

Live Chat - click on the Chat button on every page of the website to connect to us Live *

Facebook Messenger 

Instagram DMs

SMS Messages - +447893947172

Email support@accurascale.com

Our teams do aim to resolve and sort issues fast and indeed pride ourselves on our extensive self-service options - you can review all orders, preorders, check payments, handle returns, track parcels, all from your account area without needing to reach out.

* during office hours

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Manitoba said:

Thanks Fran,

All sorted.

Sorry to have do this publicly but RMWeb does work...

Phil

Well in that case, could you please change the title of this thread.

I don’t mind the title being ‘Accurascale customer support’ but ‘Is Accurascale customer support working’ is somewhat provocative, and definitely negative.  The experience of many of us is that Accurascale customer support is working very well indeed, and far better than almost any other manufacturer’s.  

No connection to Accurascale other than as a satisfied customer, who is happily anticipating more from Accurascale - I’ve just been enjoying the first photographs of the LNER J67, 68 and 69!

John Storey

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• Manitoba changed the title to Accurascale Customer Support
1 hour ago, AY Mod said:

Was it a complex question?

It was a request to prevent imminent dispatch of an order to an unattended address.  So it did require a timely acknowledgement from A/S.

Initial contact sent Tuesday morning, follow-up sent this morning.  This afternoon as I posted, I received a request to give feedback on how my chat had been handled (before any response had been received).  Hence the choice of RMWeb as the nuclear option, knowing that it would resolve the issue (which thanks to A/S's usual alertness it has), albeit stirring up the expected hornet's nest in the process.

I have attempted to change the title of the thread.....

Phil

• Agree 1

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Manitoba said:

Hence the choice of RMWeb as the nuclear option, knowing that it would resolve the issue

We are NOT here for use as a bloody nuclear deterrent. Some adjustment of perspective is required.

5 minutes ago, Manitoba said:

stirring up the expected hornet's nest

Which makes it even worse. The world does not revolve around YOU.

• Agree 6
  • Funny 1

• AY Mod locked this topic