The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Gold

To budding students of the English Language, “the delights of Ryanair” is what is known as an oxymoron, itself not to be confused with a mentally challenged bull, whether in or out of a china shop. I’m sure John, our West Leicestershire correspondent will confirm :mocking_mini:. Safe travels Mick.

• Like 12
  • Agree 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, newbryford said:

Sunset at Praia da Galé  this evening

Accompanied by Vênus and a lua

sunset.jpg.3a8b1e3d92f179d39b7a21a0d51a2da0.jpg

Tenha um bom domingo pessoal

Up early to sample the delights of Ryanair.

Cheers,

Mick

Actually Mick, I'm not sure your telling us the truth here, as I can see that Moon over South Derbyshire:o Well that is, I might be able to see it, if it wasn't for all the Clouds.:nono:

• Like 1
  • Funny 16
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Evening all from Estuary-Land. Off to the Rayleigh toy fair tomorrow, will have to obtain some modelling tokens on the way. The accident I mentioned earlier occured not far from where the toy fair is taking place so I expect to find notices appealing for witnesses.

• Like 18

• RMweb Premium

Good evening everyone

I did place an order for a few more MERG kits, but it was only a small one, as some of the kits were out of stock, but these that I did order should arrive early in the New Year. I also had a play with a few more ideas that had been floating around my head but when I them into the simulator program, they didn't perform exactly as wanted them to so the ideas were scrapped.

Mike and Sarah arrived just after 4:30 and Christmas gifts were exchanged over a nice muggertea. Then after a short chat, I ordered us all an Indian takeaway which Mike very kindly paid. More chatting followed and they left for home just after 8:30. All in all an very pleasant evening was had and once again the model token fund has been added to. Once they’d gone, we had a quick tidy up before settling down to watch a bit more recorded TV.

Goodnight all 

• Like 19

• RMweb Premium

Mooring Awl,  inner Temple Hare, 

I think I've had a reasonable amount of sleep but very broken up. 

Ben the I'm not leaving my toy behind Collie,  took his hedgehog on patrol with him this morning,  cool but not chilly,  broken clouds, First light is occurring. 

What work I do today will depend on drying paint and how my back feels. If all else fails it will be sewing. 

Time for breakfast... 

• Like 4
  • Friendly/supportive 15

• RMweb Premium

It's 28 years since I went to Ely Cathedral,  and 32 since last visiting the metro center. I suspect that Ely Cathedral will still be standing long after the metro centre closes for lack of business,  in the face of Amazon of Peterborough... 

• Like 13
  • Agree 3