newbryford

Rubber mallet?

Confused!

Kev.

Long story! From another thread....

Cheers,

Mick

:sungum:

Mick helped me paint the 66720. He gave hints and some great pointers, even shared which colours he used and how he overcame the difficult pink colouring, even popped up really useful reference pictures. So there he is with his nice 00 running around getting all the limelight. 

Having met him a couple of times in real life....we gee each other up.......

so the point is whislt joking i am threatening to smash his beautiful loco......which would never happen....sacrilege. Beautiful bit of modelling.

• RMweb Premium

Ah, now I understand. But you'd want a proper beech mallet, not some namby pamby rubber effort .........

And Kev's the man to handmake a bespoke item............

:)

Cheers,

Mick

Ah, now I understand. But you'd want a proper beech mallet, not some namby pamby rubber effort .........

And Kev's the man to handmake a bespoke item............

:)

Cheers,

Mick

Ah.....informative / useful......I'll bear that it mind... :triniti: ................................... :jester:

• RMweb Premium

The van is ready and New Bryford will be loaded in the next hour or so for it's trip to DEMU Showcase this weeken, if Spike remembers to pop down to my house...........

Cheers,

Mick

Good to finally meet you Mick. New Bryford is awesome! Apologies for taking up so much of your time but I was like a kid in a candy shop! I've got a couple of pics that I'll post in a day or so mate.

T.

Hi Mick, NB looked the Dogs today mate, I did like the DBS Steel wagon, I suddenly have a passion for the new DBS livery and was looking at the Hornby 67 in a shop the other day and was nearly tempted.

Good to see the layout running so well as usual.

Well done and hope you had a good show.

• RMweb Premium

Good to finally meet you Mick. New Bryford is awesome! Apologies for taking up so much of your time but I was like a kid in a candy shop! I've got a couple of pics that I'll post in a day or so mate.

T.

Hi Tase, Good to meet and talk too. Glad you liked the layout and looking forward to the pics on here.

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Premium

Hi Mick

lovely catching up with you again, always a laugh  :sungum:

Likewise, with yourself and Kal - Wrecrail2 for the next stalking session.......

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Premium

A short video of New Bryford taken at DEMU Showcase, June 2014. It was great watching, and listening, to the procession of trains going past.

Thanks for posting the video - I'm usually watching from high on the other side!

Cheers,

Mick

• 1 month later...

DEMU is behind us and I took pictures...bit of ours we lost our telephone connection for a couple of weeks, and by then DEMU was old news.

But I have to say....when there I was interested in seeing how exhibitioners did their track side detailing.....and was very impressed with yours.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived