EBay madness

Marcyg

• RMweb Gold

...other scenic items not included.....     - just as well as I was worried they would be!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/THREE-KIT-BUILT-LOCOS-WAGON-WEATHERED-PLUS-STATION-BUILDING-/231092627086?pt=UK_Trains_Railway_Models&hash=item35ce31a68e

Don't want to put you off your breakfast, but that picture looks like it was taken on his "groin area".

Mike.

Edited by Enterprisingwestern

...other scenic items not included.....     - just as well as I was worried they would be!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/THREE-KIT-BUILT-LOCOS-WAGON-WEATHERED-PLUS-STATION-BUILDING-/231092627086?pt=UK_Trains_Railway_Models&hash=item35ce31a68e

$_12.JPG

Hell's teeth, it looks like it's been weathered for the Midnight Meat Train!

I might have a go at bidding on that, I could imagine the faces on the Staunchest of Welsh Chapel goers seeing that whizzing around stable in the lit glass Nativity Cabinet outside the Chapel "yr hyn y mae'r f***" - WTF in English.

Edited by muddys-blues
  • Like 3

Not a bad price though.  You could then sell off the figures for a nativity.  The same seller has some reasonably priced items DCC sound Bachmann Porter tank loco for example.

• RMweb Premium

I might have a go at bidding on that, I could imagine the faces on the Staunchest of Welsh Chapel goers seeing that whizzing around stable in the lit glass Nativity Cabinet outside the Chapel "yr hyn y mae'r f***" - WTF in English.

Obviously you thought better of it, since no bids.

• RMweb Gold

I don't understand how this works - it says "this item is out of stock". He has dozens more mundane books at the same price! In fact he has 256,308 items listed, but only 6 completed listings.

Edited by RFS