RMweb

EBay madness

Marcyg

• RMweb Premium

More a case of my madness with eBay.

Did my usual search for newly listed N gauge this morning and it came up with pages and pages of stuff from Japan.

Great I suppose for those who collect Tomix etc but somewhat infuriating for someone who's only interested in Farish, Dapol& Peco.

I reckon they must have spent all last week listing the stuff with a scheduled start of midnight last night or something.

I was determined to get to the end of it, but eventually the computer gave up and refused to show any more, just sat there with the little refresh arrow going round and round.

Grrrh!!!

....Did my usual search for newly listed N gauge this morning and it came up with pages and pages of stuff from Japan.

Great I suppose for those who collect Tomix etc ...

Just modify your search parameters, by typing in "-(Tomix, Kato)".

• RMweb Premium

There is a £1 only pay when sold promotion on ebay at the moment (25/26 Mar). Lots of placeholder items suddenly pop up with daft prices. And this seller often has daft prices.

Cheers,

Mick

Edited by newbryford

Mmm, I bet someone will be a bit p**sed when they read Heljan are doing some more minty-fresh 33/1s and how cheap transfers and a splash of white paint are.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Mmm, I bet someone will be a bit p**sed when they read Heljan are doing some more minty-fresh 33/1s and how cheap transfers and a splash of white paint are.

But that would involve doing some - whisper it quietly -  "modelling".............................

Cheers,

Mick

Edited by newbryford
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Some more Thomas comedy to watch:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hornby-00-GAUGE-THOMAS-R9684-MURDOCH-CLASS-9F-LOCOMOTIVE-BOXED/123034746565?

Already the thick end of £250 with six days to go!!

Edited by John M Upton

Nah,

That involves some 'modelling' :jester:

Meanwhile, back at the Bay - Gostudes at it as usual

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bachmann-32-826Z-DCC-READY-WEATHERED-BR-2-6-0-IVATT-CLASS-2MT-LOCO-46443-LTD-ED/332554818352?epid=12014951154&hash=item4d6dcfd330:g:zEgAAOSwlpZahHA0

If that is the true value of that loco then I got one hell of a bargain at Model Rail Scotland

Hey Gostude - this one cost me £75 :D

39812041634_8c125f6897_c.jpg

Jim

• Like 4