The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

Five blokes in an Audi Quattro arrived at the ferry checkpoint in Harwich, Essex. Tracey, in her brand new uniform, stops them and tells them: "I can't let you on the ferry. It is illegal to have 5 people in a Quattro. Quattro means four. One of you will have to get out and stay behind. "Quattro is just the name of the car," the driver replies disbelievingly. "Look at the papers: this car is designed to carry five persons. "You cannot pull that one on me. This is Tracey you're talking to here," she replies with a smile. "Quattro means four. You have five people in your car and you are therefore breaking the law. So I can't let you onto the ferry. It's more than my job's worth to let you all on." The driver is now very cross and replies angrily, "I've had enough of you. Call your supervisor over. I want to speak to someone with more intelligence!" "Sorry," responds Tracey, "but Sharon is busy with those two blokes in the Fiat Uno."

They should've put the extra passengers in their mates Skoda Octavia!

• Like 2

Rover 3500.

Off the top of my head I can't think of a 'regular' automotive model name with a higher number than the Saab 9000 though there is apparently something known as a Saab 92001.

Hopefully we won't post every automotive model name that contains a number.

What would make me :) today would be a weather forecast in the 20s.

Edited by Ozexpatriate
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Off the top of my head I can't think of a 'regular' automotive model name with a higher number than the Saab 9000 though there is apparently something known as a Saab 92001.

Hopefully we won't post every automotive model name that contains a number.

What would make me :) today would be a weather forecast in the 20s.

Morris Minor Million.

Mike.

Leaving it at that!

• Like 1

INFINITI?

That's an awful big number..

Reminds of an elementary problem in mathematics..

There is a hotel with an infinite number of rooms, all of which are currently occupied by an infinite number of guests.

However, one night, an infinite number of travelers turn up seeking accommodation.

How does the hotelier handle the problem?

• RMweb Gold

INFINITI?

There is a hotel with an infinite number of rooms, all of which are currently occupied by an infinite number of guests.

However, one night, an infinite number of travelers turn up seeking accommodation.

That's easy. He moves all the existing guests to rooms where the number is two times the number of their old rooms. Then he can accommodate all the new guests in the rooms that have just been vacated.

• RMweb Premium

He tells them all they might have to share ...

Edited by Kylestrome

INFINITI?

Well if there are infinite rooms he’s not going to run out of rooms. Kinda simple.