Evening Mike, I need an early morning call tomorrow.

I have a Doctors appointment at 07.30 AM :O

Mad or what! :no:  :no: :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  

Will 06.15 do? My fingers are just about working by then. Hahaha :jester:  :jester:

• RMweb Premium

Andy will be loving you! 

I know he enjoys his early mornings just about as much as he does gardening!

Anyway, I hope your early rise means you're hard at work in the model room? If you want inspiration (as if you needed it), Jason gets up at 4am (it seems that way!), does 2 hours modelling then drives 100 miles to work!

Jeff

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

5:30, kettle on whilst having a quick shower, coffee drank whilst adding Microstrip window frames to windows on the tower, leave at 6:15. Currently sat in the usual traffic jam on the M6 between Wigan and St Helens.

Working from home tomorrow though :)

• Like 3

Just got up :no2:

And me too,

Got a mould to pour for new products and some commissions so must get on....

Wharfeside layout coming on with only two more points and siding lengths to do and all the track is finished, hoorah!

Dave F.

• Like 5

Has this morphed into the Early Risers thread?...

Love the pictures of your 'gang' enjoying the layout. Isn't it worth it all when you have sessions like that?

Hope the wiring fault gets 'sorted' soon (I'm sure it will). In the style of David Jenkinson - is it a one bottle, two bottle or three bottle problem?(!) :jester:

• Like 5

Andy will be loving you! 

I know he enjoys his early mornings just about as much as he does gardening!

Anyway, I hope your early rise means you're hard at work in the model room? If you want inspiration (as if you needed it), Jason gets up at 4am (it seems that way!), does 2 hours modelling then drives 100 miles to work!

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Do you believe Andy? Hummm, Ermmmm, not sure

Early rise means nothing other than get to work earlier and work later I'm afraid.

100 miles, no problem with cruise control! You can have a kip - well someone tried making a coffee in his brand new Winabego motor home and blamed the handbook AND being in the good old USA - HE WON!

5:30, kettle on whilst having a quick shower, coffee drank whilst adding Microstrip window frames to windows on the tower, leave at 6:15. Currently sat in the usual traffic jam on the M6 between Wigan and St Helens.

Working from home tomorrow though :)

I can't think of the best NHS department to help you Jason, someone is bound to help. Haha :jester:

Has this morphed into the Early Risers thread?...

Love the pictures of your 'gang' enjoying the layout. Isn't it worth it all when you have sessions like that?

Hope the wiring fault gets 'sorted' soon (I'm sure it will). In the style of David Jenkinson - is it a one bottle, two bottle or three bottle problem?(!) :jester:

It certainly is heading that way! 

The Friday night gathering was great fun

If I drank I think it would be a crate!

• Like 4

Hi guys,

I can not find this electrical fault for love nor money but I have circumvented it by soldering another supply on so all is operational again.

I need new glasses, I though that was circumcised, :O

still reads well though, :no: ahhahaha good news mate. :locomotive:  :locomotive: :locomotive:  

:sungum:

I'm going to rename Andrew P to 'THE PLATTERS' because 'ONLY YOU' could come up with that! AND Don't even think of commenting further - I can read your thoughts from here! Hahaha  :jester:

Hi all,

Just a few from last night to let you all know I'm still here and trying, (very trying)!

post-5296-0-28143700-1427548669_thumb.jpg

First up is Ex:WD 2-8-0 No. 90445 in capable charge of a southbound 'Covhop' working. 

These wagons have been re-released again, for how long, no-one knows so I got an 8 piece megapack which with my previous 3 will do.

post-5296-0-78865400-1427548686_thumb.jpg

In the northbound direction a train of fitted 16T empty mineral wagons heads toward Carlisle in the un-capable hands of a Clayton Type 1 Bo-Bo No. D8500 the doyen of the class.

post-5296-0-49231400-1427548696_thumb.jpg

Both trains cross paths adjacent to the signalbox

post-5296-0-97414600-1427548704_thumb.jpg

The WD heads into the depths of Widdale Tunnel en-route south.

That's it for now guys.

• Like 16

Super shots as usual Mike, the Clayton did well to get up the hill and all the way out of sight without failing! I suspect that your model is far more reliable than the original!! I remember Derek Cross' picture of them 'parked' at Ardrossan after a fairly short useful life.

Kind regards,

Jock.

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Hi Mike. My Dunster layout came to a complete stop at the local show one year. Turned out to be one of those Hornby Pullmans with lights bridging two dead sections. Just a thought.

Great stuff as always on here...

Regards Shaun