westerhamstation

• RMweb Gold

When does your book "Frugal Scenery Creation - a guide to creating model buildings and scenery from household products" come out? I'm hoping to place an order.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Off to get my BRM later - hope there's something good in it...

Surprise, surprise, there is !!  Pic #5 is a great view and the building in #7 is superb.

Congratulations on a wonderful lead layout article !

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Surprise, surprise, there is !!  Pic #5 is a great view and the building in #7 is superb.

Congratulations on a wonderful lead layout article !

Hi Stubby, many thanks for your comments, and glad you liked the article. all the best Adrian (just off to sign autographs).

• Like 2

Hi Stubby, many thanks for your comments, and glad you liked the article. all the best Adrian (just off to sign autographs).

Just received my postal copy of Model Rail,@ lunchtime,

What page did you tell me it was on Adrian ?, .....................can't find it, was it a Mega supplement...... :scratchhead:

:jester:

Edited by David Todd
  • Like 1

Got mine last night in a Buckinghamshire Tescos.  I'm torturing myself and making myself wait to look at it until I've finished last month's.

The young Kiwi girl (TLHC's cousin) who has just come to stay doesn't quite know what to make of my shopping last night which consisted of four bottles of St Austell Proper Job, a bottle of Brew Dog Punk IPA, and BRM.  She's also a bit doubtful of the big pile of BR Blue Mark 3s awaiting the final transfers and the stripped down power cars which I have to get round to putting the directional lights in...

Edited by C&WR
  • Like 2

Couldn't wait, so paid to read it online   ..................      :sungum:  :sungum:

[EVENTUALLY yes that was a shout - for Journalists they write pretty unclear instructions on how to go about it]

Up it came on the screen   .............    full of anticipation I looked at the cover    ....................     then - horror struck   :O   ......    I looked at the Cover picture again    .....    more horror   :O  :O   ...........    

.............   Adrian, you must feel so badly let down   .................   especially after all those votes for your brilliant Layout  .............    I felt really sorry for you old chap   ..............    

What a glaring error     .....................     :O 

...............    they had taken time and trouble to get a professional[?] photographer   ....   beautifully framed picture  ........     and no-one had even bothered to wipe the dust off that old Loco  .....    :O  :O  :O

:jester:

Edited by jcredfer

Reading these posts' Adrian....and...... :mail: ,thinking whatto write.......... :scratchhead: that already has not been written............

Am assuming, you still have not had your copy,delivered to Westerham............as your thread title, "Out soon", suggest's........

Well, am sure, you understand,...........it is a branch line,after all, thing's, just take that little longer, to reach "the sticks'" ........ :drag: .

Reading these posts' Adrian....and...... :mail: ,thinking whatto write.......... :scratchhead: that already has not been written............

Am assuming, you still have not had your copy,delivered to Westerham............as your thread title, "Out soon", suggest's........

Well, am sure, you understand,...........it is a branch line,after all, thing's, just take that little longer, to reach "the sticks'" ........ :drag: .

What he said............. :drag: