A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold
  • RMweb Gold

but today it looks just right! 

The waves look much better.

Thank God for that as I'm getting tired of tweaking them. :jester:  Seagulls are definitely on the list, Langley or Dart Castings ?

Thank God for that as I'm getting tired of tweaking them. :jester:  Seagulls are definitely on the list, Langley or Dart Castings ?

May I make one tiny suggestion? Rocks in the tide reach get scoured out by the retreating sea leaving them resting in a slight depression, often filled with a small pool of retained sea water. Worth a try?

• Like 2

I feel it necessary to bring to your attention the following:-

Whilst enjoying a rather friendly soiree this afternoon one of our number sat next to me with a rather nice bit of crumpet !

Irrespective of his marital status I was rather annoyed to have to wander off and find some for myself. I am now considering what further action to take in respect of this incident.

Yours sincerely

D.R.Ool

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I have lost the will to live as there is no sign of Gluten Free Saffron Cakes/Buns. S#d your Crumpet and fuity thingy, they are for glutes.

Fortunately there is Ice Cream, but not in a cone or with any sort of biscuit and certainly no sprinkles.

I am going to try to find my pic of the Director's saloon mentioned earlier on SOSJ (sounds like Sausage?).

Ar$£

Edited by Mallard60022

• RMweb Gold

Whilst enjoying a rather friendly soiree this afternoon one of our number sat next to me with a rather nice bit of crumpet !

Irrespective of his marital status I was rather annoyed to have to wander off and find some for myself. I am now considering what further action to take in respect of this incident.

Yours sincerely

D.R.Ool

There was plenty of crumpet to go round, young man. It is not possible to confirm or deny how many pieces were consumed by one or certain other individuals or groups of persons within a given radius (or diameter) of the said circumlocution.

Yes, here's a cruel close up off my attempts.

I'm slightly fatigued at this moment in time and I initially thought you were referring to armpits.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Yours sincerely

D.R.Ool

A good job he wasn't enjoying some muffin.

• RMweb Gold

Note to self, buy some milk tanks....

on same lines, I must buy some etched sides for a couple of full breaks to convert some spare airfix B Set coaches

A nice little set you have there robin

Someone mention milk tankers.  :P

post-8647-0-00472900-1535881364_thumb.jpg

post-8647-0-14325600-1535881384_thumb.jpg

Bus stop visit from pastures new.  :bye:

• Like 11