RMweb

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod
Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

My Grandad always said “As one door closes, another one opens”

Lovely man, terrible cabinet maker.

Thanks to my fiend Keith on Facebook, I hope this hasn’t been shared before here.

• Like 5
  • Funny 11

• RMweb Gold
On 10/05/2020 at 12:10, Gibbo675 said:

Hi Penuts,

Here is the antidote to such nonsense:

Gibbo.

I was okay with some of his ramblings until he used finger in the air quote symbols regarding the word "virus" and then going on to say "Whatever a virus is" as though it was some made up word to describe something that doesn't really exist. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, steve1 said:

No man is an island.

Except Barry.

... Adam,  Alexander, Arnold, Aubrey.

Women shouldn't be left out: Agnes, Allison, Amelia.

And that's just the 'A's ;)

Edited by Kylestrome
  • Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 2

• RMweb Premium

- Until further notice the days of the week are now called thisday, thatday, otherday, someday, yesterday, today and nextday!

- After years of wanting to thoroughly clean my house but lacking the time, this week I discovered that wasn’t the reason.

- 2020 is a unique Leap Year. It has 29 days in February, 300 days in March and 5 years in April.

- If you keep a glass of wine in each hand, you can’t accidentally touch your face.

• Funny 3

56 minutes ago, kevinlms said:

- Until further notice the days of the week are now called thisday, thatday, otherday, someday, yesterday, today and nextday!

- After years of wanting to thoroughly clean my house but lacking the time, this week I discovered that wasn’t the reason.

- 2020 is a unique Leap Year. It has 29 days in February, 300 days in March and 5 years in April.

- If you keep a glass of wine in each hand, you can’t accidentally touch your face.

Repeating a joke from 2 pages back is bad enough - repeating your own joke from 2 pages back is bordering on unforgivable.... :nono: :punish: :shout: :triniti:

• Like 3
  • Agree 7
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
51 minutes ago, luckymucklebackit said:

If you could completely eliminate Coronavirus from the world by sacrificing just one person, who would it be and why did you just think of Trump?

I could trump your Trump with a Bolsonaro.

• Like 4
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, F-UnitMad said:

Repeating a joke from 2 pages back is bad enough - repeating your own joke from 2 pages back is bordering on unforgivable.... :nono: :punish: :shout: :triniti:

I did wonder about that. RMweb come up suggesting that the page hadn't been loaded, so I posted it!

My apologies.

• Friendly/supportive 8

6 hours ago, F-UnitMad said:

Harsh judgement there, he is from Aus, where repetition is the natural way of life.  :) 

Julian

• Informative/Useful 2
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Premium
5 hours ago, jcredfer said:

Harsh judgement there, he is from Aus, where repetition is the natural way of life.  :) 

Julian

Is your name not Bruce?

• Funny 2