SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

I told you it was carp coaches!! 3 of those are actually Triang!! Only decent things are the loco and the last coach. Sorry it was so blurred. It was 35028 in 1958 just in case you hadn't realised. Hope you like the highly detailed Incline and tunnel approach  :mosking:

Don't expect proper job stuff with all the trimmings like wot you do until next year at least! :sarcastichand:

I'm downloading one more snip that just shows the Station area with the train running through the Up Platform Loop (too fast as well).

What I have discovered is that I'm really going to have to work on keeping the track clean. Don't know how Gilbert manages with his layout that never seems to stutter or splutter and I've never seen him cleaning it.  I blame the old plastic wheels on the carp coaches and the peco track rubber. Pah!

Sir Scrapeitup de Dirtbag

I like the way the loco stays out of focus for a while teasing you with its identity until finally it arrives in perfect focus!

Arty type Director :)

In all serious Phil, that's smashing Mate. I'm really pleased for You, with all the stuff that's tried to grind you down since you started SOS Jct. it must a real thrill to see trains run.

It's nice to get a little bit of sugar in life occasionally.

Edited by The Blue Streak

• RMweb Premium

I told you it was carp coaches!! 3 of those are actually Triang!! Only decent things are the loco and the last coach. Sorry it was so blurred. It was 35028 in 1958 just in case you hadn't realised. Hope you like the highly detailed Incline and tunnel approach  :mosking:

Don't expect proper job stuff with all the trimmings like wot you do until next year at least! :sarcastichand:

I'm downloading one more snip that just shows the Station area with the train running through the Up Platform Loop (too fast as well).

What I have discovered is that I'm really going to have to work on keeping the track clean. Don't know how Gilbert manages with his layout that never seems to stutter or splutter and I've never seen him cleaning it.  I blame the old plastic wheels on the carp coaches and the peco track rubber. Pah!

Sir Scrapeitup de Dirtbag

Get rid of both of those. Metal wheels and a rubber that doesn't shed bits everywhere are what yuo need. I use a Gaugemaster rubber (other brands are available).

Edited by St Enodoc
  • Like 1

Get rid of both of those. Metal wheels and a rubber that doesn't shed bits everywhere are what yuo need. I use a Gaugemaster rubber (other brands are available).

You certainly don't want to be using a rubber that sheds bits everywhere.  Not at your age.

E. Jack Ulatory Funcshun

• RMweb Premium

You lot really are a laugh..

I'm trying to stay clean and tidy here and you lot are making me #### my pants with laughter.

So, today's plans are:

Swim; (08.15)

Tai Chi; (10.30)

Litter Pick and lunch at Nature Reserve; (12.00 -)

Look at goodies that should come through post today;

Up the Junction (p.m.)

Wonder WTF I'm doing with bits of wire all over the place; (14.00 until?)

Try to resist buying very expensive rail cleaning machines and consider how I might make one myself;

Read this thread for a laugh; when?

Collapse on Sofa. When ?)

• Like 3

Very good Phil

I am deeply jealous of the stealthy approach, if you're planning CDC sound it will make it work very well

Mine clatters all over the place

Now you're inspiring mo get back up to Waverley and extra to digit

I've got some old Pecaboo rubbers And have always for no that giving it all a little blowover afterwards helps clear any unwanted bits.