RMweb

SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

In other news....

I've just had a very nice fruit tart ! No candles were hurt in the experience:))

Old F&rt

Edited by bgman
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Got bored with the pecoboo thread. I am so pleased that I don't model a realistic track gauge.

I once owned a copy of Templot, couldn't get on with it. But then I ain't that clever.

I have been trying to build a train recently. Don't know why I keep wanting to make EMUs, I am not planning on having a layout with OLE. Did these ever run through Seaton Junction?

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Got bored with the pecoboo thread. I am so pleased that I don't model a realistic track gauge.

I once owned a copy of Templot, couldn't get on with it. But then I ain't that clever.

I have been trying to build a train recently. Don't know why I keep wanting to make EMUs, I am not planning on having a layout with OLE. Did these ever run through Seaton Junction?

Careful, you'll be making your own track next!

Excellent stuff, wish I had the nads, let alone the skill, to do that modelling stuff.

• RMweb Premium

Certainly.

Nose Growth

I think we should all arrange one last 'fling' on the Pecoboobs thread and see if we can cause a riot. Strategic withdrawal would then follow.

Arsh

post-20303-0-47530100-1507024548.jpeg

Bash Street Kids

• RMweb Premium

What does Templob have to do with r-t-p track anyway ?

Hi Stu

Loads, I read all those post where an illustration from Templot has been used to tell us mere 00 modellers where we are going wrong, it is 4 ft 1 1/2ins gauge. See I am learning slowly.

Back to listening to the new Jesus and Mary Chain record.

Careful folks, we're in danger of ending up here:

post-6971-0-35651600-1507032229.jpg

same as on that other topic-whose-name-must-not-be-mentioned.

Safer ground with repeated photos of objects* of desire I suspect.

*i.e. object in a grammatical sense, target of the desire **

**note to self: stop digging.