SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Gold

Ah, the one with the........ and then............. with the nurse and the bicycle................

How did you know that!...........Have you seen it before?

Edited by nhy581

What about the day that this happened ?

post-23233-0-71568900-1493705489.jpg

There's nothing more exciting than Jenny with a gun (except maybe the Green "dress" she wore in Logans Run).

Edit - Ok Perhaps The thing with JA and the shotgun may not have actually happened here on SOSJ and my memory is playing tricks.

But the fight between Jenny and Farrah Fawcett Definitely happened here (didn't it ?)

Edited by The Blue Streak

• RMweb Premium

Could it be the one recently seen at Peterborough North ????

Was Nigella at PN too ??

Has Jenny A been replaced ???

What did Gilbert really think about foreigners invading his train set ?

All these questions to be answered (hopefully) in the next exciting episode of SOS Junction.

Sadly, I have to tell you that Nigella did not attend PN.

• RMweb Premium

I'm still waiting for the Airsmoothed Merchant Navy that quackers promised over on ANtB. Was it hiding in Nigella's handbag?

Nope, it were busy on the ECML at Peterborough.

Philthyboy 

• RMweb Premium

So, something happened. It was nice. We had a drink. We had a chat. We played with some lamps. Look Gilbert, see the lamps. The lamps are white, The lamps are LNER. The lamps are a good scale size. The duck does not like lamps. The duck likes discs. Gilbert admired his lamps. Gilbert does not like discs.

We admired an A3 as well, but it wouldn't work. Poor A3. The A3 needed a chip but the shop was closed. Gilbert laughed at a diseasel and then I went home and then I went to bed and then I woke up.

Next week month we may have another story. Until then, goodbye children, goodbye.

Janet & John.

• Like 1

Hello Phil,

Sounds like you are getting back on top of things again. Hopefully you are feeling a bit better.

The New Packet looks very tasty, seems like they are getting rave reviews all around.

So Phil has bought a packet.

'Of what?' one asks. Is it medicine? Is it Cornflakes? Otis it a packet of something exotic, and maybe even not wholly illegal?

We should be told...

• RMweb Premium

Thanks TBS. (Ted)

Hello Phil,

Sounds like you are getting back on top of things again. Hopefully you are feeling a bit better.

The New Packet looks very tasty, seems like they are getting rave reviews all around.

I would describe the situation as (un)comfortably numb. However, the visit to PN was quite enriching so maybe there will be some action.

Phil

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

'Of what?' one asks. Is it medicine? Is it Cornflakes? Otis it a packet of something exotic, and maybe even not wholly illegal?

We should be told...

I have actually considered getting a packet of something not wholly legal during the last few weeks, however I have no idea how to go about finding it.

P

• RMweb Premium

So, something happened. It was nice. We had a drink. We had a chat. We played with some lamps. Look Gilbert, see the lamps. The lamps are white, The lamps are LNER. The lamps are a good scale size. The duck does not like lamps. The duck likes discs. Gilbert admired his lamps. Gilbert does not like discs.

We admired an A3 as well, but it wouldn't work. Poor A3. The A3 needed a chip but the shop was closed. Gilbert laughed at a diseasel and then I went home and then I went to bed and then I woke up.

Next week month we may have another story. Until then, goodbye children, goodbye.

Janet & John.

Goodnight children, everywhere.

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

We should be told...

Don't these things cost a packet - us poor pensioners need to get our priorities right, $£@ the drugs, spend a packet anyway! To quote the Verve "The drugs don't work"

• RMweb Premium

Phil's New Packet on a running in turn at Peterborough North

(photo borrowed blatantly pinched from Gilbert's PN blog)

attachicon.gifPhils Packet.jpg

I am weak and so this appeared. However there was some thought given to the purchase. I have a picture of Modified and Airsmoothed Pacifics passing at Seaton Junction, probably in 1957. 35028 was Modified in mid 1958 and so I had an excuse to recreate this scene circa 1958 even if the canned loco is not as in the original picture. OK so the safety valves and whistle are not in the later position but life is too short. I had planned to run some 1958 era trains so there is another excuse.

This loco is absolutely lovely and Hornby have done a great job with G Muzz's help. I'll blow Hatton's trumpet for their DCC fitting service as well. 

Something to enjoy in the months ahead.

Phil

• Like 2