SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Update with no pics.

Door bumpers fitted and filed to a 'suitable length'. W/M Bogie sides glued on (not bolstersprings, yet).

However........I then noticed I had fitted the outer V hangers inside the truss rods....incorrect! Who's a silly Billy, but easy to rectify..........

ΚΑΛΗΝΥΧΤΑ

S pride.....don't think so.

Bill B's sides are lovely etches but there is no pic of this parfticular set on his website (Mousa Models)

Σκατά

That's a bit threatening.

I surrender.

P

If you think that's threatening....

post-20303-0-59862900-1499984377_thumb.png

Mind you a 7mm Gladiator Kit could be worse !

K.Nossos

• RMweb Premium

If you think that's threatening....

attachicon.gifimage.png

Mind you a 7mm Gladiator Kit could be worse !

K.Nossos

Ah, that is a bit scary, but this is even worse.......post-2326-0-47904500-1500015157.jpg

and this is truly terrifying......post-2326-0-41575700-1500015215.jpg

worse even that a K's Kit including motor and wheels.

Arsh

Edited by Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Posty has just delivered a small envelope. Something truly motivational lies within that envelope and I shall post some pics later when I return from my few hours at the Wildlife Trust Reserve just up the road from here. I think some of you may be interested in the items or the products available from the supplier. 

Phil 

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

What a thing! Keeps us in suspenders while he tools off cohabiting with ducks.

Like this, taken at SWAG last time they met....,.,post-2326-0-09127200-1500037923.jpg

Anyway, have a butchers at these little beauties: NO not them.....these below......... :imsohappy:

post-2326-0-50376500-1500038092_thumb.jpg

I tink it was on RMW I read about this supplier and am I glad I did. The photo does not really do them justice as they are really, really excellent. 

Philth

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 10

• RMweb Premium

Sadly, tomorrow when something a little larger arrives, I shall be in Herefordshire, or stuck on the M1/42/5 or Worcester North by pass (is there such a road?)

More suspenders until Tuesday probably.

Ar$h

Edited by Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Platform 4?

Correct. Not at SOSJ; that sheet is a 'generic' one and there will be surplus stuff if anyone is interested (in about 2020 at the rate I work :rtfm: ) However, I think these are really good and I am amused at how such a 'simple' set of things can be so enjoyable. :acute:

Pharce

• RMweb Premium

Took me about 4 years to sort out 1, 2 and 3 on SOSJ and that was only in the 'plans' notes in my big big book. of things to remember.

Tish

The M7 is at P3 in this picture.

post-2326-0-99403800-1500040444.jpg

and the joke about Jeg the Peg has been done about two years ago..............................

Phil

• Like 9

You just need a station building to put some of those signs on...

...and a station platform to put the station building on.

(and a station platform road to build the platform up against - working on that one ...)

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

...and a station platform to put the station building on.

(and a station platform road to build the platform up against - working on that one ...)

Hi Grahame

I know you are in charge of the permanent way and the electrickery, is his Duckness ready for platforms? Like, is the track laid and wires soldered on in the station area?