SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Just 'discovered' how to 'hide' track fitted droppers when the track is sitting in the foamy ballast.; most theraputic. Before anyone faints at the thought of foamy ballast, it will outlast me and if it doesn't then WGAF :nono:  .

Would anyone like to see some pictures of what's happening layout wise at the moment with some explanation of where I/we are trying to get after Friday?

Phloater.

• RMweb Gold

Post edited to cheer up Ducky following the mysterious disappearance of his official photographer........

post-14122-0-19006300-1500355542.jpg

Edited by nhy581
  • Like 1

Post edited to cheer up Ducky following the mysterious disappearance of his official photographer........

Pity about the edit, the first post was hilarious, absolute gold !!!!

But I understand why the edit happened, too many blokes without a funny bone ;)

Edited by The Blue Streak

I missed the original pic of the Photographer, and indeed the apparently unamusing post that went with - in the interests of Freedom of Information and transparency, can someone pop it back up please?

I didn't see the original picture that disappeared, but I wouldn't mind betting it was the one that Phil used to have as an Avatar with the nice lady trainspotter with the flesh coloured bodysuit and a camera. (Edit - I see Phil snuck it back in, better be quick lads ;) )

As for the subsequent post I nearly split my sides laughing, I reckon. I don't think you'll ever see that again :D (The post I mean)

Here's a Loco picture to keep the mods happy :)

post-23233-0-48711500-1500362297.jpg

Edited by The Blue Streak

• RMweb Gold

I didn't see the original picture that disappeared, but I wouldn't mind betting it was the one that Phil used to have as an Avatar with the nice lady trainspotter with the flesh coloured bodysuit and a camera. (Edit - I see Phil snuck it back in, better be quick lads;))

As for the subsequent post I nearly split my sides laughing, I reckon. I don't think you'll ever see that again :D

Here's a Loco picture to keep the mods happy :)

attachicon.gifClan line.jpg

For those of us that missed it, a PM with the content would be nice...

I missed the original pic of the Photographer, and indeed the apparently unamusing post that went with - in the interests of Freedom of Information and transparency, can someone pop it back up please?

Blooming 'eck - blink an you miss it - which indeed I did.

You should have the courage of your convictions Herr Duck so publish and be damned - after all we're all friends here. Well at least we have a similar sense of the ridiculous.

Blooming 'eck - blink an you miss it - which indeed I did.

You should have the courage of your convictions Herr Duck so publish and be damned - after all we're all friends here. Well at least we have a similar sense of the ridiculous.

I think He got a blister from the Mods, when He put it up before. Some wowser popped in and reported him to Andy last time. Not that I think Andy had a problem but as Editor / Mod, He has to act when people whinge.

Didn't that Spam look (and sound) magnificent in that video, those new Hornby MN's  nearly had Me opening my wallet, any more videos of BoB's or WC's doing that sort of stuff might be the turning point,and I will have to start batting for two teams :O

• RMweb Premium

Who?

post-2326-0-43465400-1500372478.jpg

post-2326-0-67609300-1500372501.jpg    ......quick!!!!!!!! (P.S. This is SWMBO and she is a naturalist naturist.and I am showing the advantages of being such a person, such as getting Vit D in the outdoors).

Ar$h

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Ducky's splendid original image was that of one Agatha Flange, leading member of the Bath Railway Enthusiasts And Sylvan Travel Society { B.R.E.A.S.T.S}. Miss Flange later went on to found the Travel In Trains Society { T.I.T.S} and also the Bristol Area Push Pull Society { B.A.P.P.S}.

It has been said that Agatha's T.I.T.S were pivotal in applying considerable pressure on government officials to keep a number of West Country branchlines open.

Rob.